Chapter 9: One More Soul (Final)

The villains were defeated all at once and the truth was revealed to the police. It was time for them to be arrested and imprisoned once and for all. Kade was so pissed and angry that Dorothy snitched on their crimes to the police.

Kade: On the inside. You slut! You and your mom will pay for exposing us!

The police arrested Stefan and his friends and escorted them inside the car. Back inside the house, Hugo was going to tell his friends they should leave.

Hugo: Hey guys are you alright?

Ricky: Somewhat, but that was insane bro.

Braxton: I think we should go...it's getting late.

Hugo: Now the news is going to be all over the place.

Ricky: Thank god it's over and my parents will have no choice but to believe me.

Braxton: I guess I should have a talk with Dorothy outside before leaving...She must have been very frightened.

Ricky tried to stand up on his feet, but then almost fell down because his legs were injured from fighting so hard with Kade and Roger.

Hugo: Let me help you up, Ricky.

Ricky: Thank you bro for saving mine and my sister's life.

Hugo brought Ricky home inside his car and carried him with his strength when they both got out. Before they could ring the doorbell, Christa's parents were standing right in front of the house and they looked shocked, especially Christa's mom.

Christa's mom: Ricky! What happened to you?

Christa's mom: How come there you're bleeding? Did you get involved in a fight?

Ricky decided to explain the dramatic fight between them and Stefan once Hugo left. He explained in detail to his parents, but they still refuse to believe him. They only accused their son for speaking bad about Stefan behind his back.

Christa's mom: I don't believe a word of it! How could you tell such lies about Stefan?

Christa's mom: It's not your business who Christa is dating!

Christa's dad: Tell the truth! Why were you involved in a fight?

Ricky: You really still believe Stefan is a good guy?! I hate you both so much!

Ricky: Your so-called future son-in-law is nothing but a monster...

Ricky: It's not my business who Christa dates, but it is my business because she got hurt by him!

Christa's mom: I still don't see how. Stefan and his friends are such well-mannered guys...

Ricky: Whatever...I'm done with parents like you. He walked into his room and slammed the door so hard.

Christa's dad decided to head to Christa's room to ask if her brother was genuinely telling the truth.

Christa's dad: Christa...Ricky said Stefan is a bad guy. Please tell me that's not true...

Christa: No, it is true. Not only that...he also got me pregnant.

Christa: I never wanted to date him...He tricked both of you too. He's nothing but a ruthless monster.

Christa's dad: He was shocked and said. Omg, what have we done to you, Christa? This is so much to take in...

Christa's dad: I'll go talk to your mom about what you said. He walked out of her room.

When the truth finally got through Christa's mom, she decided she owed a big apology to both her kids for not listening to them earlier about Stefan.

Christa's mom: I'm so sorry for not believing you both...I can't believe I made you date him.

Christa's mom: But who was that guy that brought you home, Ricky?

Ricky: He was Christa's secret lover...Hugo. He and I are very good friends.

When Dorothy left the Collins' mansion, she decided to go to Jessica's mom's house to share the news about her daughter.

Jessica's mom: She opened the door and said. Dorothy, what are you doing here?

Dorothy: I have something serious to say, Mrs. Stein...

Dorothy: Your daughter, my best friend, was murdered by Stefan 2 years ago. Her body was buried near his home.

Jessica's mom: She fell to the ground and cried. NO!!! My dear girl....Why would he do that to her?!

Jessica's mom: I'm so so sorry, Jessica...I should have protected you more...

Dorothy: With a sad expression too. I shouldn't have listened to Kade...I'm also the reason why she's dead.

Several months had passed and Christa was ready to give birth to her and Stefan's illegitimate child. She was going to get up to do her household chores, but then felt an extreme pain in her stomach. Hugo wasn't home with her, but Ricky heard her yelling in her room.

Ricky: Christa, what happened?

Christa: I think my water broke...We better go to the hospital.

At the hospital, it took 6 hours for Christa to give birth. When she finally did, the baby got out crying very hard and it happened to be a boy. They decided to name him Brady. Ricky drove back to their house to tell Hugo about the news.

Ricky: Hey dude...I just got back from the hospital...

Hugo: How was the baby?

Ricky: I must admit Brady looks cute and adorable...But still...

Hugo: Yeah, I don't feel any love for him either. I wish he was my natural son...

Ricky: I feel bad for the boy for having such a crappy dad.

Hugo: I know I said I hated him, but now I kind of regret saying that.

Hugo: I'll make an effort to raise him with Christa so he'll be nothing like his wicked dad.

Ricky: I can't wait for you and Christa to have a baby together...Brady deserves a sibling.

It's been almost a year since Stefan and his friends have been held captive in prison. They still refused to admit defeat and planned many ways to break out of jail.

Kade: I can't believe we lost to them! I hate it here so much!

Stefan: With a pissed expression. Hugo and his friends took everything away from me!

Stefan: He stole my only chance of raising my child!

Roger: What if he made Christa abort the child already?

Kade: Yeah, we haven't heard about your child ever since...

Stefan: If that's the case, I will break out of prison and kill them both...Even if it's the last thing I'll do before I die!