Chapter 4

I think you saved him.

What was he saying? How in all possibly existing universes was she able to save him? She did nothing but cry and ask for help when she saw him bleeding like that. There was nothing she did. Nothing. 

Won Mi-Ho sat on the chair next to the stretcher where butler Jang laid on. He was breathing normal, his chest rose up when he breathed in and went back down when he breathed out. She looked at it to calm herself, reassuring herself that he was indeed alive. She peeked under his jacket where one deep wound was and had to realize that it was gone, there was no cut, not scratch. It looked like he never got injured at all. Mi-Ho didn't understand. She held her hands up slightly away from her body and looked at them. They looked like always. There was nothing special about them but was she really the reason why he was okay? Did she really do something back in the car? Did Wonjeong have healing powers? Wonjeong was someone who fixed things and people, Geum Baek-Joo always said that but did that include 'fixing' wounds as well? And if she really had those powers was Mi-Ho able to use them now as well? But how? She couldn't use anything similar to that before, she was happy as it was that she was able to unleash a simple pressure wave of power like she did before against Van. Back when she was running away with butler Jang she wasn't able to call forth such a wave. Maybe it was because she was too scared. But she had been scared of Van as well when he attacked her. She couldn't fathom it no matter what it was. Yohan came inside quietly and rested his hand on her shoulder. 

''See? He is totally fine.''

''I still don't understand how I should be the one who did this?''

''Let's go upstairs and get you changed. He needs rest now anyway.''

Mi-Ho took one more look at butler Jang before they went upstairs. Yohan was right, she needed to change. Her whole body was glued to her wet clothes, she felt incredible uncomfortable. She wasn't able to move around freely like that and that was something she hated most. For now butler Jang wasn't in critical condition anymore so she could finally concentrate on other things. While she was changing Yohan prepared a tea for her. He softly knocked on her door and came inside. They sat down by the small table. Mi-Ho noticed immediately when she entered her room that it was cleaned up and the mess from her fight with Van had been removed.

''Did you do this?''

Yohan simply nodded and took a sip from his tea. 

''Noona.''

He placed his mug back on the table and crossed his leg over the other.

''Maybe you really are a saint.''

''Of course I am. Wonjeong, remember.''

''Hmhm. I meant maybe you are a saint.''

''Stop joking.''

She threw a pillow at him which he caught easily. Mi-Ho always wondered if he ever played baseball before. Catching like that required good accuracy, she realized his skills before when they first met and he simply caught everything she threw at him. 

''I mean. There are no records of Wonjeong being able to heal wounds. Maybe you started creating your own powers.''

''And how is that supposed to work? I just think about it and it happens?''
A bit annoyed she leaned back in her chair. 

''If it was that easy I would have healed Van and Gungtan long ago.''

''Okay. Then let me ask you. What happened in the car? Did you do something?''

''No I already told you I did nothing. After our call ended I came rushing here.''

Yohan nodded but more to himself than to Mi-Ho. He tried to figure out how exactly Mi-Ho healed butler Jang, he was convinced that it was her.