Chapter 1

(The picture is what your baby dragon form looks like with the same coloring as your adult dragon form)

~~ Your POV ~~

I woke up to a sore, cut, and bruised body. And I was stuck in my baby dragon form too.

"(Y/N). Follow me." My head whipped around to face someone I thought I would never see again. Mavis. She was my friend here on the island. Although at the time, I didn't know I would out live her. After she died, I never left the island, because I was afraid to meet someone new and end up caring for them. I knew then I would out live those I cared for, thus ultimately leaving me alone in the end. But even so, I followed her. By the time we stopped, we were on a shore where a boat sat waiting, and people were on land. I noticed a blond walking my way, and I looked around for Mavis, who was no longer there. Upon the man getting closer, I could see he had blue eyes and a lightning bolt shaped scar across his right eye. He squatted down and held a giant hand out. I just stared at it blankly.

"Okay, so what are you?" He asked, dropping his hand. 'Well let's see. I have scales, wings and I breath water. I don't know about you wise guy, but I'd say I'm a dragon!' I think sarcastically to my self while rolling my eyes.

"Well, someone has an attitude problem." He says while chuckling a bit. 'Well, excuse me sir!'

"HEY BOLT FACE!! LETS GET GOING!!" A voice calls out from the group of people in the distance. Before the blond gets up, he grabs me and puts me on his shoulder. I'm strangely comfortable up here, and end up staying here. Once by the group of people, I start getting a little uncomfortable.

"Hey, what's that?" A pink haired guy asks while pointing to me. I didn't like the attention, so I started hissing at the now gathering crowd. I heard a high pitched whistle and started shaking my head while chirping until the noise stops.

"Thought so." A short elderly man says while walking through the crowed. I start shrinking back as far as I could, but for being on someone's shoulders, it wasn't very far.

"Your a dragon. aren't you?" The elderly man asks. I chirped once at him.

"Actually, that's not entirely true. Your a dragon shifter." I nodded my head enthusiastically. The old man chuckled.

"Old man, what do you mean?" The blond asked.

"That the thing on your shoulder is a dragon, that can shift into a human." The old man replies. Everyone else's jaw drops. I how ever am still tired, and yawn. The old man chuckles once again.

"Do you want to join a guild called Fairy Tail?" The old man asks. 'Fairy Tail? That's Mavis' guild!' I wanted to know what had become of it, so I shook my head to say yes.