Chapter 7

Jynx: Hey Chibi-chan. Check your reads for this book.

Me: Huh? Why?

Jynx: Just do it.

Me: Fine. -_- *looks at reads* * Takes a drink of water* *Dose spit take* WHAT?!?!?! 141 READS?! I ONLY UPDATED 1 CHAPTER!!

Lira: keep ca-

Jynx: Skittles.

Lira: DID SOMEONE FUCKING SAY SKITTLES?!?! *Flips a table*

Me: LIRA!! THIS ISN'T YOUR BOOK!! GET OUT!!

Lira: *pouts* Fine.

Me: And you! You evil cat. You knew that would happen. Didn't you.

Jynx: Hehehe.

Me: Sorry reader for my out burst. But really, 141 reads in 6 or 7 days after starting the book, is a lot for a barley know author like me. Again, I'm sorry, and please enjoy this chapter. ^_^

~~ Your POV ~~

Today was day two of the Games. The challenge game was called chariots, and despite the name, Natsu and Gajeel participated. Natsu got 6th place while Gajeel got 7th, while Sting dropped out. Now was time for the 1v1 matches for the day. The first one was Toby from Limea Scale vs. Black Snake from Raven Tail. They decided to make a bet. Since Toby lost, he told Black Snake his 'secret'. 2nd match was Quattro Cerberus' Bacchus vs. Elfman of team A. Cana was Fairy Tail team B's reserve member, and she was pissed at the fact that Bacchus was able to drink her under the table last night, and wanted Elfman to kick his ass. Bacchus and Elfman also made a bet. If Bacchus won, he got Mira and Lissana to 'keep him company' for the night. If Elfman won, Quattro Cerberus had to change its name to Quattro Puppy until the Games were over. At first Elfman was having a tough time with Bacchus. Bacchus decided to actually drink whick makes him stronger, and Elfman used his lizard man form. In the end, Elfman won. The 3rd 1v1 match was Jenny from Blue Pegasus vs. Mira from team B. Mira took Jallal's place for the time being. Their bet was who ever lost had to do a nude photo shoot for sorcerer weekly. Although their battle was a bit different. Instead of fighting, they did a 'fashion show' of sorts. At one point, the other girls from other guilds got jealous, and went into the arena as well. Though they were still only counting Jenny and Mira. Cana decided it was a good idea to join the other girls, and to drag me with her.

"CANA!! LET ME GO!!" I yelled at her.

"(Y/N) lighten up!" She continued to drag me.

"I DON'T WANNA DIE!!"

"Oh come on. If you do this, Laxus might notice you." Cana smirked.

"Apht Wha? I-i don't know why I would want him to notice me." I slightly stuttered.