Chapter 11

~~* (Y/n)'s POV *~~

It wasn't long after Laxus and I had made plans for tomorrow when Warren telipathically told everyone to meet up at the Inn. There, Master told us that we were to help the Princess of Fiore with "Eclipse", to stop an apparent impending doom.

We had no problem with this, but we still had heard almost no word from the team that went to bring Lucy back. It wasn't until we got to the Eclipse gate where they finally showed up.

The gate slowly opened and everyone cheered. This was supposed to be a magic cannon of sorts, but I knew that that wasn't it at all. Lucy knew it too.

Lucy tried to argue with the princes to close the gate, but she wouldn't have it. It wasn't until I heard a roar. The dragons were returning, or rather, invading a time that they don't belong in.

Lucy scrambled to close the gate, and was eventually able to do so, but only with the help of the Yukino. But they were still too late. 7 dragons had crossed into this time. Apparently this was all the work of future Rouge, who rode on the back of Motherglare.

Everyone scattered to take care of the dragons and the dragon soldiers that came from the eggs Motherglare dropped. I had stayed by the gate to help Wendy take care of the Jade dragon.

I had long since lost track of anyone else. I knew not where Laxus had went off to, or where Natsu or Gajeel went for that matter. Zirconis was threatening to eat everyone, but Wendy and I wouldn't allow it.

Zirconis looked to be too strong for us,  as none of our attacks seemed to hurt him. It wasn't until a bolt of lightning stuck that happened to faze him, though it still did nothing to hurt him.

Laxus arrived and let loose a bunch of attacks that still did nothing, until Wendy and I joined in. We managed to unbalance Zirconis, but it only made him mad and turn to me.

He knew I wasn't nearly as powerful as the other two, and knew he could easily take me out. He came closer, ready to eat me.

Or at least that was before Laxus got in front of me. I witnessed something I never thought I would ever see. I screamed in horror. Laxus had given up his life to save mine.

Or at least I thought I saw that happen. I felt a wave of Deja vu as Zirconis looked at me, and went to eat me, but I moved. Laxus and Wendy attacked, and I flash shifted into my adult dragon form.

I knew I wouldn't last too much longer, I was already running low on magic, and flash shifting takes up a lot of power. Knowing this, I attacked Zirconis with the intent to kill him.

I had finally found people I could call my family, and I wasn't going to let this dragon take them away from me. I was willing to take our one of my own kind.

Fortunately I was able to knock him out without having to kill him, and just in time too. For I couldn't hold onto consciousness for much longer.

In the end, that's all I remember before passing out.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is short, but I'm working on a better, longer chapter 12 for this book. Unfortunately it won't be out for a while, as I want to get a chapter out for all of my Laxus x Reader books to sort of celebrate their continuation after about 2-3 years of nothing. So that being said, next chapter for this book will hopefully be out in 4ish days.