Chapter 2

~~ Your POV ~~

"Then its settled. As soon as we get back to the guild, you will join us." The old man said. Everyone on the beach (except those who don't cheer) cheered at this. I just had on a huge grin on my dragon face. Everyone then got onto the ship, and got settled in. I noticed that the pink haired guy with the scale-like scarf and the blond who found me were looking like they were gonna throw up. A guy with black hair and a bunch of piercings that covered his face and arms, was laughing at the two while a girl with long, blue hair in pony tails was using magic to heal them. It seemed to work on the blond, but not the pink haired one. Feeling sorry for the pink haired guy, I flew over to him. (A/N: I forgot to say that in your baby dragon form, your a bit bigger then a cat and weigh about 30 lbs) I touched my forehead to his and used a purifying sickness spell on him. Yes it works even with motion sickness, but lasts only a few hours.

"How did you do that?!" The pink haired guy said. I shrugged, not being able to talk to him.

"Natsu-san, I don't think he-" I cut the poor girl off by snorting loudly to correct her. This earned a a chuckle from the blond haired man and full on laughter from the black haired guy.

"Sorry dragon-san." She said bowing and looking apologetic.

"What she's trying to say, flame brain. Is that she can't speak." The blond man said, still looking amused. "I'm Laxus. Flame brain is Natsu. Metal face over there is Gajeel. And she's Wendy." Laxus said, and thank *Tamara he did. I was getting tired of using their hair color as their names. I nodded my head, because that's the best response I could give them.

"I see your making friends (Y/N). Its about time you did." Mavis' voice called in my head. 'She's using the telepathic link? Wait........ THE TELEPATHIC LINK!! THATS IT!! I totally forgot about that!' I focused my mind, trying to reach out to the other's minds. Its been a while since I have done this, but with some practice, I could be doing this with no problems what so ever.

"Can you hear me?" I asked the four, and judging by their reactions, the could. Good.

"Its just me." They looked at me with confused faces.

"But.... How?" Wendy said.

"I forgot I could talk telepathicly. Comes in handy for being me though. Oh yeah. My name's (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N). Its nice to meet you." I smiled as best as I could.