Chapter 3

~~ Your POV ~~

"Hello." I said to try and break the awkwardness that was happening.

"Guys, stop staring. We need to get the poor girl some clothes." Mira was the first to get over the shock. I don't think they really expected me to actually be able to shift. I stood up, still making sure that the coat was covering all of me. Mira then grabbed Lucy's hand, and started pushing me out of the guild to find me some clothes that fit. Or at least something temporary until I can find a 'style' of clothing that fits me. I was led to a house, which I believe to be the Strauss siblings'. Once inside, we found some shorts and a top, along with some shoes that fit me. Shorts actually had to get a hole cut in them so it was more comfortable to wear with my whip-like tail that I may or may not have forgotten to mention. We then went back to the guild, where they were partying again. Mira then led me over t the bar, where she went and got a stamp and magic ink and asked me where I wanted it. I ended up getting it on my (what ever body part you want) in (f/c). It was official. I was now a member, and to celebrate, I do what any Fairy Tail member apparently dose. Celebrate. But all things must come to an end as I still had to find a place to sleep. So I went into the forest surrounding the guild, and eventually found a cave to sleep in.

~~*~~ Time skip to three months before the Grand Magic Games arc ~~*~~

I arrived at the guild to find that Makarov had now become the fifth guild master, who then passed it on to guildarts , who is now he sixth guild master, who then had apparently left a note before actually leaving on a job that would take a while. The note said that he was making Makarov the seventh guild master, but before he handed Makarov the title, his wishes of being the guilds master for all of three minutes were that the seventh guild master had to let Laxus rejoin the guild, and that the guild had to become Magnolia's top guild by the time he got back. And to do that, we were going to enter and win the Grand Magic Games.