Chapter 6

HOLLY CRAP YOU GUYS!! 70 reads? It was only at 54, then I updated like 5 hours or so ago, and then BAM! 70 reads. What are you guys on? Steroids? JK. Sorry if I'm a bit over dramatic. I'm just happy that people enjoy reading this story. Any ways, on to the story!

~~ Your POV ~~

We chose Juvia for the first challenge. The objective of the game was to hide from your opponents, while you find them. There was also copies of each participant, so you could blend in and act like a copy and hope for someone to walk by. If you hit another player, you get a point. If you get hit, or attack a copy, you lost a point, and had to wait ten seconds before you were placed in a different location in the town that was in the middle of the arena. There was this guy, I believe his name was Nalpudding from raven tail, that wouldn't stop going after our members, and our members alone. And in the end, both of our teams were in last place. Now it was the 1vs. 1 battles. The first one was Lucy vs. Flare from Raven Tail. At first Lucy was doing great. But then Flare had her tied up with her hair. Lucy was about to surrender, but Flare used a strand of hair to cover Lucy's mouth. That's when I notices a little strand of Flare's hair by Asca. I quickly looked back at the battle to see that Flare had formed her hair into a branding iron made of hair in the shape of Raven Tail's emblem right over Lucy's guild emblem. I quickly ran twords the box in the stands where the rest of the guild was sitting. I ran in and used a water blade to destroy the strand of hair that was poised to attack Asca.

"YOUR IN THE CLEAR LUCY!!!" Natsu shouted as he ran up behind me.

"THANKS NATSU, (Y/N)!!!! GEMINI!!!" She shouted as she summoned two blue spirits. They freed her and then transformed into her, and they started to recite a spell. 'Wait, I recognize that spell! How did she learn the spell of the stars?!?!' They finished the spell, but it had no effect.

"Someone canceled her spell." I said in disbelief

"What?!?!" Makarov yelled. Lucy then fell, resulting in Raven tail wining. Lucy then started crying and Natsu went to cheer her up. I went back to Fairy Tail team B's box and waited for the next 1v1 match to be called. The second match was between Ren from Blue Pegasus, and Araria from Mermaid Heel. Ren won. The third 1v1 match is Quattro Cerberus' War cry vs. Sabertooth's Orga. Orga won. The forth, and final match, was Fairy Tail team B's Mistogan(Jallal) vs. Jura from Limea Scale. They were fighting evenly matched, then Jallal used true heavenly body magic, until he acted like he was eating spicy peppers. That's when my dragon sight saw that he had a magic link on his wrist that links what the other person is feeling. Then he fell to the floor..... Laughing.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked just as Jallal passed out. Everyone looked...... Dumbfounded about what happed. In the end, Jura 'won'. At the end of the day,

Sabertooth was in 1st with 20 points.

Raven Tail in 2nd with 18.

Limea Scale in 3rd with 16.

Blue Pegasus in 4th with 14.

Mermaid Heel in 5th with 3.

Quattro Cerberus in 6th with 2.

Fairy Tail team B in 7th with 1.

And Fairy Tail team A in last with 0 points.

Even though we were in last, we were gonna make our come back, whether the croud liked it or not. Every one went back to where team A and most of the guild were staying, and even though we were in last, we were celebrating. Call it a pre-celebration if you will.