Chapter 4

(The picture above is what your outfit looks like. Yo can change the color of the top if you want.)

~~ Your POV ~~

With three months left before the Grand Magic Games, team natsu, along with some others went to go train at a beach. While Laxus, Evergreen, Bixlow, Freed, and I went to some mountains to train. Especially since my magic abilitys are crap. I don't use my attack magic a lot. I never did. Although before Erza left with team natsu, she taught me the basics of requip magic, so I can now shift and still have clothes with when I shift back to human. And as it turns out, Natsu's strange idea about me having water dragon slaying magic is true, though its very weak still. And since we are in the mountains with no cabins, we get a cave. I didn't complain, but Ever shurely did. And I'm the only one awake at the moment, but the sun's been up for three hours. Look at what I get to do. I sit for a bit, trying to think up a plan on how to wake them up. Then a grin covers my face as I have found the perfect plan. I go outside to find some herbs, roots, and other plants. I get back to the cave, find a few bowls, throw the ingredients in them, grind them up, ad a bit of water and tada! Home made temporary paint. I carfuly creep my way over to their sleeping forms, and do what any 20 year old that sometimes acts like a 5 year old dose, I paint their faces. Once done, I take a step back to admire my work. 'Look ma! I'm Picasso!' I go and get rid of the left over paint ad clean the bowls. I put the bowls back, and grab a pot and ladle.

3...

2...

1...

"BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!!"

"HOLLY JESUS, MOTHER OF HELL!!!!" Evergreen roared.

"WHO'S THERE?!?! I WILL KILL YOU!!!" Freed jumped up holding a...... Spoon. 'Oh no! He's gonna spoon Meh!'

"GO AWAY POTATO!!! NO ONE LIKES YOU!!!" Bixlow must still have been partially asleep.

"Grrrrrrrrr." Was all I heard from Laxus as he slowly sat up like a vampire dose from his coffin. 'Eh? That's no fun.' Then everyone found their Picasso covered faces. 'Mabey, I should have thought through this a bit more. Welp, to late now.' Then there was a flash of light, and Laxus was gone. Or at least in my situation, you would hope that he's gone. But sadly I knew he was behind me. I slowly turned around.

"H-hey. Funny seeing you here." I said. He just growled.

"I'm..... Gonna go now. Bye!" I ran out of the cave with the others Behind me. 'Crap!'

"RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!" I screamed as I picked up speed, Laxus still keeping up, and the others falling behind. 'DEFINITELY SHOULD OF THOUGHT ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES!!' Then something strange happened. I was running fast enough to out run a bullet shot from a gun. But I was using magic to do so.

~~ Laxus' POV ~~

I was still mad at the fact that 'Picasso' drew on my face. But she was gradually picking up speed, going faster then a human with out magic can run. Then water surrounded her, and she shot forward, to the point where I had to use lightning body to catch up with her. I chased her for a few more minutes, until (Y/N) suddenly dropped the water that was surrounding her, adher speed imediatly dropped, and I didn't have enough time to react, so I accidentally ran right past her.

~~ Your POV ~~

I noticed that the water was falling away from me, until it all disappeared and my speed greatly diminished. Laxus however, shot right past me. 'Oops. Oh well. He can take care of him self.' I started walking back the way we came and with in a few seconds, Laxus was back, though he didn't look angry any more. Though his face could use a river right about now.

"So, have any idea on what I just did?" I asked him, I knew he had seen it to, cause it would have been hard not to notice.

"My guess is that you used water dragon slaying magic, and was able to do it right." He said. Yeah, every other attack I do know, doesn't actually turn out the way its suppose to.

"But how can I use that in a fight?"

"Well you can dodge and bowl people over."

"Yes!! Human bowling!! Cause that's what everyone wants." I said sarcastically. He just grinned. I stopped in my tracks. 'Wow. That... Wow.'

"Are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh yeah. I'm fine." I said and speed walked a bit to catch up to him. 'What was that? My heart felt like... It was racing. Faster then it should after running a Marathon. Jeez. I finally decide to leave the island and strange things happen to me.'

(A/N: sorry for the filler chapter.)