Chapter 8: The Royal Meeting

It has being 2 weeks since Aizen has been flying to the North-West to meet with someone important, He already explained to Roman and Neo that he has some important business to go on, despite the begging please from Neo for him to stay instead and continue their training and eating Ice-cream together at Barry Ice Land which is a local shop that sells all things cold and frozen ready meals which is the closest shop near their base of operations in Vale though Aizen states that he will later on after the trip and heads off to the port to get on his own bullhead since the location he is heading to is a banned area and is very illegal to enter.

The ride from vale to the North-West was pretty calm besides of the constant Grimm attack such as Nevermore, griffons and eagle Grimm. the closer he got to the location the time his airship was attack, despite all the attacks Aizen ship never got a single scratch on it since he has being using his Spiritual Pressure and completely desecrating force. After those annoying little attacks, Aizen finally lands just inside of the Grimm lands and look out to the distant.

Aizen: Seem like they didn't even came to greet me.... oh well.

As Aizen speaks, he would walk towards the bullhead and turn it back on and fly it back in the air and head towards where he can sense multiple people in 1 location. There was tons of Grimm walking/flying all around the ship but completely ignore it and remained walking the complete opposite way that Aizen was heading almost like he was completely invisible to them.

To Aizen, the Land of Grimm definitely deserve the name Grimm from how destroyed and dark the lands and ocean was. Not a good place to have a holiday for sure, finally he is in the view of a tall crystal tower that seme to resemble a tower or castle to which He wasn't all to impressed since it was tiny compared to the Soul King Palace though, if the palace was purple and on the ground then it might resemble this dreadful castle though it might just be a overestimate to compare Aizen potential castle to this atrocious tower.

Aizen would land the Bullhead on the medium size platform and exist the airship, Infront of him was a tall looking fellow standing at the entrance while standing tall.

The tall man would then look at Aizen and spoke.

Tall Man: You must be Zenai Am I correct?

Aizen: That you are Correct. and Who are you?

Tall Man: I am Hazel, now Please follow me then. Our Mistress is Waiting for Us. Best to not keep Her Waiting.

Aizen: Lead the way then.

Aizen So Far seem to be a bit impressed that this Queen Of Grimm have a somewhat decent Mannered man. The Grimm Queen doesn't really suit someone like her but She must have that title for a reason so Aizen only expected the worst pickings for recruits. however, the strength of this man Infront of him seem to be impressive.

On the way to meet with their "Mistress" Aizen saw many big doors and corridors leading to more areas, the areas of the corridors are lighted up by either Candle or Natural light from the darken sky. so far it wasn't to impressive and lacks creativity furthermore there was a door that seem to be completely locked up using some sort of Illusion on the wall in the furthest corridor from him and Hazel to which Aizen would be interested in why that room is locked with such security. Aizen decided to spark up a conversation with Hazel.