chapter 10: The Ice-Cream Lover

After Aizen has left on his way back to the base, Neo and Roman greeted Aizen. Neo would be Extremely happy and hopping around Aizen while typing "Where Have you been! ( •̀ω•́ )σ" And Neo would constantly Annoy Aizen with Multiple Text Message Emotes. Aizen would Ignore Neo Constant questions to speak with Roman about Something.

Aizen: So Has She came around?

Roman: Who? Wait A Goddam Minute. How Did YOU know?

Roman would say with suspension in his voice and anger.

Aizen: No But I guessed She would go to you to ask you To help Her Out.

Roman: Ask? ASK! SHE BLOODY THREATEN ME!

Aizen: I Suppose that's her way of Asking?

Aizen would decided to walk away to sit on a couch while Neo follow him and Watched Him.

Neo: ┬┴┬┴┤ω・) [Stareeeeeeeeeee]

Aizen could easily sense Roman Pure Annoyance to which Aizen found Amusing. Roman then Calms himself done.

Roman: Fine.....fine.....*Sigh*.... Why was she around.

Aizen: Did she not tell you?

Roman: I wouldn't be asking if I did know.

Aizen Shrugs.

Aizen: Thou She and I have never Met, You can say We Both have mutual Partnership Though She doesn't know about Me, If you didn't tell her about me of course.

Roman: I didn't tell her anything about you. So no need to worry. Not like Neo could Tell her Either-

Neo would step On Roman foot with her hill of her High Heels Which caused Pain To go through Roman entire spine to the brain and Roman would be On The Ground holding His foot.

Roman: AH D-DAMMIT NEO! Not My Foot! Owwwwww.

Neo would Huff And have a satisfy smile as she hops on the same couch as Aizen is on. She would look at Aizen As If she did something that deserve a Head pat or "Good Work Neo" though Aizen would only chuckle at the Interaction of the 2 and Flick Neo nose.

Aizen: I Suppose you only defended yourself from a insult. 

Neo would Pout At Aizen and angrily stare at him though caused no reaction from Aizen since there was 0 Malice and angry Intent in that stare, just a bit of annoyance like saying "That Is Not What I Wanted" Despite having a small grin at her end of her Lips.

Roman After calming the pain from his foot down would continue to speak.

Roman: So was was this Important Meeting With anyways?

Aizen: The Queen Of Grimm. 

Roman: Wait that wouldn't be the "Mistress" That Cinder Mentioned?

Aizen: That it would be.

Roman: How the hell did you get a meeting with her?! By the sounds of how Cinder talked about that Queen Person Made it sound like she is some Immortal God Of Destruction.

Aizen: You wouldn't be wrong about that. She is indeed An Immortal Being But A God She Is Not. Just a Being that Roleplays A God.

Roman: Anyway back to the more important Matters At Hand, What did you guys speak about? 

Aizen: To Make it Simpler to understand, I Joined Her Inner Circle.

Roman: Inner Circle?

Aizen: Think of it as a group of people that she works with and share information for their cause.