Chapter 15: Ice-Cream Filled Dayout

It was a cool Night, After Scolding Team CRDL From bullying the Faunus girl, Aizen decided to grab tea and go on for a walk outside. 

Aizen: Hm, I Wonder how She is Doing? I Do need to check up on her to see how everything is going... 

As Aizen was wondering about The Girl, He overhears something that Peaked His Interest. It was a talk Between Cardin and After hearing about everything to which caused Aizen to have a Grin.

 It was a talk Between Cardin and After hearing about everything to which caused Aizen to have a Grin

Aizen: Good work Cardin... You just made my Job a lot more Easier...

Aizen would walk away with a excited filled Grin.

As the night Roll Over, Tomorrow Mid Day comes by as Team RWBY, Team JPRN And Team CRDL would Be joined with Glynda would now be walking in the Forever fall Forest to collect some Red Sap for Professor Peach after her Last Batch was all used up. Glynda would start to explain the instruction for what to do, The teams are split except Jaune would be joining Team CRDL and helping them but doing all the work for them As Normal, They would continue to lead Jaune to the hills and look over Team PRN (Pyrrha, Ren, Nora) with a horde of Rapier Wasp that was so kindly collected by jaune and gives jaune a jar of Red Sap to throw it at Pyrrha after threatening Jaune but Jaune would refuse and throw it back at Cardin but Cardin would beat up Jaune till somehow he glowed a shine a light that blinded Them for a bit and hurt Cardin hand. However As soon as Cardin was about to Beat up Jaune a suddenly "Roar!" was heard and a Major URSA appeared and strike Cardin and about to finish Cardin for good.

Jaune suddenly appeared and saved Cardin but blocking the attack with his shield. Despite having his Aura down to the red zone, Jaune kept up with the attack to beat this Major Ursa which pushed his limits and after a very hard fought fight where Jaune nearly died if the Ursa Attack would of hit Jaune head, Jaune manage to pull off the impossible for him at this current point and blocked the Ursa Attack and slice its head cleanly off. As jaune stands over the defeated Grimm. There would be 3 voices behind the bush line where stood Ruby, Pyrrha And Weiss. They was confused at a Pyrrha using Her hands to move Jaune shield upwards to block the Ursa Attack but Pyrrha just calmly states that her semblance is Polarity that Ruby thought it was the ability to control Poles and Weiss would call her a Dunce. As the 3 would walk away from the scene agreeing to keep it a secret jaune on the other hand would walk to Cardin and help him up but Told Cardin to "Never mess with my Friends Again. Got It." Cardin stayed quiet after seeing Jaune who he thought was a worthless Weakling Beating a Major Grimm that Cardin was confident that even He would of lost if he went against it.

Later that night, Jaune and Pyrrha would finished their Talk and Jaune Agreeing to be trained By Pyrrha. However, there was  2 person Peaking From the shadows on the rooftops in a Cloak watching their Conversation. 

Aizen: It worked good....You did a good job today With the Grimm Choice.

??????:.......Thank you Sir.