Chapter 12: The Meeting Of Reapers

Today, Aizen went to Beacon for the meeting with the other staff as well get the Schedule for his teaching time, He decided to have a short walk on the Same Night As he leaves the base and walk into the commercial part of the town that was only around 20 minutes away While reading the Background Information for this Year Students. The town was Lit, not many people was out. He dropped by the Night Owl's Café which is a Café that opens mainly around 6:30pm and closes at around 2am. It was a nice quiet café that is often get visited by Huntsman or Nightshift Police officers since Other café and shops are usually closed by now. Aizen enjoyed Reading his Student Reports as well as eating some late night snacks Of Biscuits. Of course there is a Certain reason Aizen Is out here.

Aizen would leave the Café after enjoying some Snacks and head deeper in the Commercial District where a certain *BOOM* And Multiple Burst Shots to which was right ahead of Aizen.

Aizen: Hm? 

Aizen would then see a Red Hooded girl with a Massive Scythe Running Towards Man in Black Suits to He knew was Juniors Man and also see a certain Smoking Pumpkin Bowler Champion Watching in Annoyance. Aizen decided to Stay out of sight and watch the fight Continues.

???? POV:

I was in town to find my older sister a present for entering Beacon. I am so happy for her but.... I also wish I could join her.... I know that once I do then I would be leaving my friends behind that doesn't plan on applying to beacon but I wont Let that Affect my Determination to be a Huntress! 

During My trip in Vale, Vale was so Big and seem way more fun then Patch Island is. i saw many things that was so cool! There was great music to listen! The Café was so nice and the best a part....The Weapons! Oh I wished to have more time to stay here to try out more things but i need to remember to get a gift for Yang.... I also noticed the dust shop "Dust Till Dawn" Was still open. I thought "Hey Why not, I might be able to grab some dust for me and yang and also see some New Weapon Magazine that isn't Released In Patch Yet! hehe Yes" Vale is So Cool!

Spending some time in the dust shop and listening to my music makes me even more excited to go to Beacon now! I do admit that I am jealous of Yang.... It wont feel the same without her being at Home sometimes since she will be staying at beacon and wont come home often.... Anyway, There was a weapon in the Issue Of Weapon Magazine Number 34 of a weapon called Saravana, It was a Large Sniper That could transform into a Large Broad Sword. It look so cool...But of course not better then my Scythe! However, During my time of reading about all of these new weapons and Parts to Upgrade Weapons. My shoulder was Tapped. I saw a tall man in a black suit that seem to be trying to tell me something? But then realized after this man said that "Yes Im Robbing You!" That this man including the other man was Bad Guys which made me excited! I Of course being the Strong Girl I Am would kick the man STRAIGHT THROUGH the window and follow suit of the flying man. I also did a cool looking pose that reminded me of the Hero Landing That was told in the Hero Stories I was told As a child. Im So Cool! Hehe. They Started to shoot so I Went Straight into Combat Mode and Fought Back.

Normal POV:

Aizen would still be watching the girl fighting till he saw how She would defeat them all but the man in dark suit that was on the ground would then aim his gun towards the Unexpected girl and fired. The hooded Girl Couldn't React in time but knew what was Shot by the sound of the gun. Just before the bullets could hit The Reaper, A tall Mystery Man was already Infront of The girl With A Barely Opened Sword Sheath That Sliced The bullets and it now laying on the ground completely Sliced in Half. The Man with the gun would Suddenly Pass Out and drop his Gun. 

Aizen: Well that was Close. 

Aizen would turn around to see a shocked Girl. 

????: Woah.....