The start

(The moment we laid our eyes on her, we knew she was ours and we were hers:- BTS)

Jungkook POV
21,june,2021
Morning,9:00 am

Sitting in the limousine with my brothers we were going to college. We goes to Seoul international University, which we own. I have 6 brothers and i am the youngest.

I was playing games in my ipad, when the car was stopped suddenly and my ipad fell from my hands and my blood boiled in anger.

I started cursing at the driver, he is getting on my nerves now. But Jin hyung stopped me and asked him in his cold deep voice that why did he stopped the car.

"Master, there is a girl outside. She suddenly came in front of the car and i got startled. That's why I  stopped the car" he said in a robotic voice, or what do you think, we don't choose anyone to drive our personal car.

We thought that she would be any of those girls that wants to get our attention but we were caught under a spell of a certain angelic voice. The voice was of a girl. We looked at each other dazed and one by one got down.

Last one was me, i looked at the girl who was ready to throw hands on our driver for his carelessness. There was cat in her arms that was snuggled up in her arms.

We added two plus two and understood the situation, the girl must be going to school i think because of her dress and she saw the cat was about to die under our car, so she jumped and saved the cat.

The girl was so beautiful, her big doe eyes were shining under the sunlight. Her hairs and bangs were flying and coming on her face as she scold our driver, at that time i wanted to tug her hairs and hear sweet moans from her plumpy lips. Her lips were dark baby pink.

Her skirt was flying revealing her short, skinny and sexy legs(just a little above her knees). She was much shorter than us. She must be a minor,by looking at her face, i estimated that she must be 13 or 14 years old.

Whatever her age was i was looking at her body, her small waist, milky skin. She was full course meal. She was so beautiful. And i know my brothers must be thinking the same. I looked at them and they looked at me, we were aware of each other's thoughts about her.

I didn't noticed but there was a injury on her elbow, she must have gotten it while saving the cat. I got worried as she hissed and i immediately went to her before i could think of anything else.

I took her hand and gave the cat to the driver. The girl flinched at the sudden touch and looked at me with her big doe eyes. I can see some hesitation in her eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked her with my calm but deep voice. She nodded and tried to get her hand away but hissed and her eyes was filled with instant tears.

"Hey hey hey, it's alright he won't do anything. Come on let's get it patched up and then we can drop you to your school." Yoongi hyung came beside me and said in surprisingly soft voice. I smiled lightly, at my hyung being so whipped.

She hesitated at first then made grabby hands towards the cat, the cat was also desperate to be with her, as it continuously squirmed in our drivers hold.

The cat instantly jumped into her arms and rubbed her face on her chest. I felt jealous and glared at the cat. I can see my hyungs doing the same too.

Tae hyung garbbed her hand and pulled her towards the car softly, as she was injured. We also got in our seats and i was the closest one to her. She was talking to the cat and whenever the cat would try to get closer to her face, her whiskers would tickle her and she giggles, her giggles were so cute and adorable.

"So what's your name, little one?" Jin hyung asked her, as all the others including me were just eyeing her like our last meal.

She looked at him with her wide eyes and said in her soft and angelic voice" y/n". I smiled within myself at her cute antics. She was just so adorable that i want to eat her cheeks.

"What is your age, doll?" Namjoon hyung aksed her and she replied"14" without looking at anyone but the cat beacuse i think she was shy person. The urge to throw the cat away was so tempting but i controlled it and listened to her.

I knew it she would it she would 13 or 14. Anyways hyungs asked her several questions and i lastly aksed"which school do you go, baby?"even though I knew it.

She replied"Seoul international school". I knew it, damn Jungkook you are so smart. But there was a doubt, if she goes to that school then why we have never seen her. We know every student of the college and school but not her.

Time Skip

After getting her patched up, we left her school and slipped college as there was new mission for us, to know about our little love. We decided to make her ours, so we get on the mission and by night we got to know everything about her. She was such a innocent soul like an angel and

Angel is always devil's property.

Author POV

From that day, they would stalk her and make sure she is safe and good. They sneaks into her room at night and spend their time with the unconscious y/n. They have added cameras in her whole house, and a whole professional gang is her bodyguard so if by any chance anything happens she can be saved by them secretly.

*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-

Alright guys, i know i took a lot of time to upload this shitty chapter.

See you soon with a new chapter

Vote, follow and comment if you like it.

Love you all