Chapter-5

BTS POV

We fell like we can't breathe. We send the couple and our sweetheart away after getting the news.

All of us are out of control, all we want to do is kill ourselves. How can this happen,what type of lovers we are, when we can't even protect our love.

"God damn it. What the hell were we doing, when all of this happened." Yoongi screamed out the question that we are thinking right now.

"Okkk, we can't lose control. She needs us and we will be there for her from this moment only." Namjoon said.

Author POV

They all understood what he was saying.

They took deep breaths and return back to their normal selves.

They called them in and told them to sit down.

They all were sitting down face to face now.

"Okk, you said you needed help right. Then we do have a plan, we discussed it and want you to listen to it and don't interrupt in between. First listen to us and then say something." Jin said in his voice devoid of any emotions.

They told them the plan and the couple were given half an hour to think, till then the boys were talking to y/n who was rather excited to talk with the big bosses.

"Really, you do own hundred malls?" She gasped and looked at them with widened eyes.

They chuckled and leaned back in proud as they are feeling contented after making their sweetheart shocked by their success.

"More than that sweetie." Tae said in a proud voice.

They were just talking like that when her parents came and looked at the boys with serious expression.

They looked at y/n and was about to tell her to got but Jungkook beat them to it.

"Sweetheart, come sit here." He said to her patting the sit beside him.

Her parents hesitated but the look boys give them shut them up completely.

Jungkook was sitting on the farthest couch set in the office that's why he called. In that way she won't be able to listen to their talks and will be busy with Jungkook.

"Hmm, tell mr. And mrs. Baek. What have you decided?" Hoseok asked and crossed his legs.

"We thought about it a lot and we have decided that i mean we do agree with you and she can live with you from now own. But i want my daughter safe and sound everytime i call her." Mr.Baek said firmly making them understand that he is serious about it.

The boys smirked sneakily and cheered in their mind.

Yes, it was their plan. They told her parents that if they want them to help them, she needs to stay with them as their home is completely secured with bodyguards and nothing will happen to her there.

Her parents pondered over it a lot and decided to agree to it, even when they know that it will be hard for them to stay away from their daughter.

"Alright, pack her stuff and we will send a car to get it. She will be going with us from here only." Namjoon said in a dominanting and commanding tone while standing up and buttoning up his tuxedo.

They baek couple went away after bowing and y/n who was too much engrossed in her talks with Jungkook didn't realised when they went.

Mr and Mrs baek came inside their house and sat on the sofa devastated.