Chapter-1

Author POV

"Ahhhhh" a scream echoed through the basement as a man's hand was cut off. The blood was dripping off his cut out arm, he got unconscious by the pain, not being able to bear it.

"Wake him up again. I want to hear his screams." Said a cold and deep voice which belonged to a boy,23 years old. Jeon Jungkook. Official CEO of JK gaming.

He was from THE KIM'S who are world's no. 1 businessmen and mafias. He is the youngest.

Right now he was torturing a man beacuse he was frustrated and he was spy too, so it was the best source to take out his frustration.

His gaurds were shivering cause of fear, no matter how trained they can get but still they have a heart, unlike their heartless master.

A gaurd who was shivering too took a bucket of water and splashed it on the man making him get up with a gasp.

He started screaming as he was so much in pain. Jungkook was whistling while roaming around all the gaurds, he was looking at them one by one. After noticing the most scared one, he called him in his deep voice.

The boy snapped his head in his direction for a second but lowered it again remembering whom he was in front of.

"Come here." Jungkook said and the boy took shivering steps towards him and stood in front of him while he was sitting on a sofa like the king he is.

"Yes master!" The boy said in shivering voice, he flinched when he heard another scream from the man behind him who was tied up on the chair.

"Hmm, are you scared??" Jungkook asked in fake questioning tone mocking him. The boy tried to shook his head but ended up flinching again as the man screamed again as a fly passing by touched his wound.

Jungkook faked think and said"ohh, you are not scared. Then do what I will tell you."

Without waiting for his answer he again guide him" grab a bottle from there" he said pointing to a table which was full of torturous things " and stab him in his heart." Said pointing to the man.

The boy shook his head, tried to protest but Jungkook growled with his dangerous voice"NOW!"

The boy panicked but didn't do anything and stood on his spot. Jungkook was getting impatient now so he took out his golden desert eagle and start rotating it in his fingers.

 Jungkook was getting impatient now so he took out his golden desert eagle and start rotating it in his fingers

"Do it or else I'll have to kill you instead." He said in his deep and heavy voice indicating his impatience.

The boy got scared and quickly ran to the table, took the bottle and in a swift motion stabbed it his the man's heart. The man wasn't even able to scream as he died then and there right on the spot.

Jungkook laughed, clapped his hands and said in happiness as if the man's death doesn't matter to him" very good! That's like my good slave."

He kept his hand on the shoulders of the smaller boy. "Look at him you all. That's what we call a good slave. Look at you now. Good for nothings. Learn something from him" mocked Jungkook the other gaurds.