Chapter-6

Jungkook POV

"Hmm, aah, yes. You are so good." She moaned under me as i pounded inside her faster and faster.

She is a moaning mess under me making me go crazy and crazy for her.

"You like it baby? Huh, you like it, ugh!" I asked her but she is not in the condition to speak something.

"Ah, ah, ah." She moaned loudly.

I kept her one leg on my shoulder and pounded more hardly making her eyes go in the back of her head.

"Yah, you horny bunny." Suddenly i heard a voice.

But it isn't her, it isn't my sweetheart.

I looked at her to see her face slowly dissolving and becoming, as jimin hyung?

What? What the fuck? Just from when the hell i started pounding into jimin hyung?

Oh my god? What did i did? I am still into pussies. When the hell? Ohh fuck?

I suddenly opened my eyes and hold my cheek in pain.

"The fuck you slapped me for, shorty?" I screamed at Jimin Hyung.

"You fucking asshole. How dare you fuck her in your dreams and moan in the real life so shamelesslessly." He screamed in my face.

"The fuck you talking about, short ass?" I again yelled at him.

He broke my sexy dream. I was about to give her the world's best orgasm but he, he just have ruin things.

(I am sorry guys. I am calling them with names. But just to make the moment. Sorry, i don't mean it in real life and never would.)

"What is this commotion about?" A calm voice said from the door and we both froze.

We looked at each other with widened eyes and gulped.

"Hehehe!Yoongi Hyung, you know....." Jimin Hyung started but was cutted off.

"Yeah, i know." Yoongi Hyung said with a dangerously calm voice.

I know the if i didn't escape, i won't be alive to love my princess, sweetheart.

I thought of a quick plan and executed it.

I thought my plan would be successful but hyung normally grabs my shirt, but as i just got up from sleep. I don't have a shirt.

Hyung grabbed my hairs and pulled me back in a headlock.

Maybe he is a short in height but not his anger.

He has the worst anger in this world.

He was about to say some more when we all heard a soft voice behind us making him lose his grip on me.

"Oppas?" She said.

We all turned and her face got red after looking at us all.

She turned her head and closed her eyes.

We looked at each other confused not knowing what happened.

Then Yoongi Hyung looked down and smirked a little.

I also looked down and realised that we are all shirtless.

We looked at each other in the eye and smirked and then look at her who is still looking away.

The flirty shorty went to her and said something in her ear making her flinch and go more red as well.

"Umm, Jin oppa called you all for breakfast." She said and ran away.