Chapter -8

Author's POV

Jimin looked at all his hyungs and smirked a little.

"Hmm, so how about a kiss?" He said.

"Only if you're comfortable." Yoongi quickly added, glaring at jimin.

This boy is horny as fuck, for real.

She looked hesitant for a second but thought innocently how bad can a kiss be?

She nodded.

The boys looked shocked, their mouths wide open alongwith their eyes.

"Ar-are you sure, baby?" Jungkook asked.

She chuckled awkwardly from their reaction "yeah, i mean, how bad it can go? It's just a cheek kiss right? I give it to my mom and dad too."

"Haa, yeah. Nothing will go wrong." Jimin said, being sad cause he thought she was having feelings for them too, and was ready to give them a lip kiss, maybe a peck, but...... it's okay. Life goes on!.

"Okk, kiss me first then." Jin said.

"I was the one to cuddle with you."

"Hey, what's so special with that, you didn't knew what to do in the situation, I was the one to help you." Namjoon said next.

"What about us then." Maknaes said in unison.

"We brought the snacks in this dangerous weather, do you know how hot is it outside?" Tae said.

Yoongi and hobi were about to say something too. She knew if she didn't Stopped them, they will argue over this.

So....

"Oppas!" She screamed gaining their attention.

They looked at her as she looked irritated.

"You know what, how about we do it from youngest to oldest?" She suggested.

"Yeah"

"Alright."

"Fair by me."

"Fair enough."

"Okay."

Voices for affirmation rung in the room as jungkook came beside her on the bed.

She kissed him gently on the cheek, as he closed his eyes, enjoying it.

He kissed her back on the forehead too.

Then came tae, she kissed him on the cheek as he took her hands and kissed her palms.

Then jimin.

He came with a smirky smile, as she gave him a soft smile back kissing him on both his cheeks.

"Huh, why did he get on both cheeks." The other two whined.

She got shy and said" I like his cheeks, they are so soft. Umm, sometimes I want to eat them too."

"Awww, baby, you can eat them and me anytime you want." Jimin said kissing her nose.

Her cheeks got red.

Then the hyung line came, she kissed them all on the cheeks and they kissed her back.

After a week

Her periods are over now.

She sighed in content as she washed herself in a warm shower.

She can finally live in peace now.

Periods are the worst thing in her life.

She losts a lot of blood everytime she gets them.

Sometimes it make her sick, sometimes very irritated and annoyed that she snap at everyone.