Saturday Chores (Jensoo G!P)

Ever since Jisoo and Jennie bought a house together, they designated Saturdays for chores. To get through the day without being bored, they fuck in between chores, sometimes even during.

-

Saturdays used to be Jisoo's least favourite days, ever since she started owning her own house. Don't get her wrong. She loves her new home, especially since she lives with Jennie. But the weekly chores that are always done on Saturdays drains her. But ever since a few weeks ago, their routine changed, thanks to Jennie's genius and Jisoo's infinite libido.

So when Jisoo opens her eyes, the first thing she sees is the top of Jennie's head. She kisses her there, and rolls off slowly, so as not to wake up her girlfriend. What Jisoo sees next is something that she expects: her morning wood. Accustomed to it by now, she slides out of the sheets and leans back into the headboard, rigid cock in hand. She sighs and tugs the sheets down and off Jennie's naked back, until she is spread out, naked and still asleep.

Jisoo smiles and traces the dimples of Jennie's back, the curve of her spine, the dips of her sides. She situates herself between the singer's legs as she palms her ass cheeks. Jisoo parts them, and her cock twitches at the delectable sight of the rosebud that is Jennie's asshole. She rubs at it with the pad of her thumb, and soon leans forward to run her tongue along her crack.

Jennie shivers in her sleep, and wiggles her ass. Jisoo smiles and smacks her lips together, making her lips moist with spit. She yanks Jennie's ass cheeks further apart, and kisses her asshole, dips her tongue in, until the muscles relax and allows Jisoo's tongue further entrance. The dark haired girl hums and keeps at it, tongue-fucking Jennie slowly until she can slip her thumb inside, up to the first knuckle.

Jisoo lubes her fingers and pushes her index finger, twisting and curling it until Jennie's walls were warm and slick with lube. Jisoo rises to her knees and lifts Jennie's ass, knees tucked beneath her for leverage. She grasps her cock and slides the head through slippery folds, and pushes herself into her lover's pussy.

She groans at the wet heat of Jennie's pussy as she ruts into her. Her cock pulses and she pulls out, only to inch back in, until she is balls deep inside Jennie's sleeping form. Jisoo plants her hands on either side of her love's body, and kisses the exposed nape of her neck. Jennie stirs, and she turns her head to smile at Jisoo. "I thought I was dreaming, but it felt way too good to be an illusion," she moans, writhing against Jisoo's hips. The dark haired girl grins and nuzzles her neck as she thrusts in deep, fluid strokes that makes Jennie gasp.

"Good morning, baby." Jisoo whispers softly as she licks and mouths at Jennie's ear. The singer shudders and Jisoo pushes another finger in Jennie's tight asshole.
After all, they have a long day ahead of them. "You're already clenching around my dick and I barely fucked you." Jisoo smiles and ruts faster, her strokes becoming shallow and rough. She pounds Jennie into the bed, grunting into her ear. "Fuck, babe. I'm gonna come."

Jennie reaches back and cups the back of her neck. "Do it I want to feel that cock twitching inside me." the brunette whimpers, her hips rising to meet Jisoo's insistent thrusts. The dark haired girl shudders and pumps her cock, reaching underneath Jennie's trembling body to rub quick circles against her clit. "O-oh, yes... Fuck me, Jisoo. Fill me up with your cum-ahh!"

Jisoo groans and buries her face into Jennie's neck. She sucks on her pulse point and ruts harder until her hips twitch, so she pulls out and pops the slick head into Jennie's tight asshole. The brunette shivers, and she comes with a gasp. Above her, Jisoo grunts and sinks her teeth into Jennie's neck as she comes as right after Jennie, pulsing out thick ropes deep into her grasping asshole, tight and quivering as it fills with her cum.

Jisoo eases her cock out and hums at the dribble of her semen trickling out of the twittering rosebud. "Stay," she murmurs, as she rifles through the bedside table. She retrieves one of Jennie's anal plugs, and as Jisoo lubes it, she kisses Jennie's ass cheeks and twists it inside. The brunette cries out, but wiggles her ass and gets accustomed to the plug quickly.