Taking Out Frustrations (Chaesoo G!P)

They were on Jisoo's bed, both sitting up and the cheerleader straddling Chaeyoung's lap. In her pants, Chaeyoung's cock stirred while they made out, Jisoo nibbling on her lower lip and scratching the nape of her neck with her fingernails. Her hands were underneath Jisoo's cheerleader skirt, placed atop the swell of her ass.

Long, delicate fingers danced around her crotch, slow and teasing. A deep groan reverberated in Chaeyoung's chest when Jisoo palmed at the prominent bulge that now made its presence known, and she could only pray that Jisoo's parents weren't going to come home early to inevitably cockblock them.

Three weeks. It's already been that long since she and Jisoo last had sex because they were always being interrupted by her dads in her house or by Jisoo's parents while they were heavily making out on her bed.

So to calm her raging hormones down, she either had to take a very cold shower or jack off while watching porn.

They were slightly effective, but she'd much rather bury her cock inside Jisoo's sweet, hot pussy and dump her load in there.

"My pussy missed your cock," Jisoo whispered sultrily, rocking her hips to show her need. "I miss having your thick, hot load in me, Chae."

"Jesus!" Chaeyoung exclaimed, her eyes wide open as she looked up at Jisoo, dark, green eyes staring back at her with lust. "I miss having sex with you. Every night, I lie naked on my bed and touch my naughty pussy while I think of your big, delicious dick stretching me so good," Jisoo moaned sinfully, and Chaeyoung groaned as she pictured it out.

Jisoo, lying eagle-spread on top of this very bed, her legs spread wide open and rubbing her sopping sex with her hands. It was so fucking hot, and the fact that Jisoo touched herself while imagining being fucked by her prick made it all the hotter.

"But it isn't enough," Jisoo growled, grasping Chaeyoung's jaw while she rocked her hips more fervently, heightening the blonde's arousal and need to be buried inside the silky heat of her cunt. "My fingers don't feel as good. Nothing makes me feel better than your cock."

A tight squeeze on her clothed erection emphasized
Jisoo's point, causing Chaeyoung to gasp and tighten her grip on the delicious globes she was groping. Her hard-on bordered on painful, and she itched to yank it out and ram it inside Jisoo's wet, waiting pussy.

Jisoo scrambled to unzip her pants, and just as she fished Chaeyoung's raging erection from her boxers, the sound of a familiar car engine filtered through the windows of Jisoo's bedroom. Without bothering to hide her displeasure, Chaeyoung groaned loudly and fell on her back.

Looking equally frustrated and annoyed, Jisoo yanked at her hair and let go of Chaeyoung's shaft.

Dammit. Her prayers didn't work. Again.

In her frustration, Chaeyoung huffed, tucked her erection away, and zipped up her jeans. Jisoo sighed and ran her fingers through her hair, her cheeks flushed and eyes narrowed irritably. This was a common occurrence when they were about to get naked and they're suddenly interrupted. Chaeyoung sensed that it wasn't only her nerves that it was grating on, but Jisoo's as well.

Who wouldn't if they were hot and heavy and someone decided to unknowingly cockblock them?

"Ugh!" Jisoo huffed and lifted her legs to shift away from Chaeyoung, and the blonde itched to pull her back down and rip her cheerleader uniform off, parents be damned.

Was it so wrong to want one night all to themselves? Just one night of uninterrupted sex, because shit she didn't think she can handle one more day without sliding her cock inside Jisoo's warm and welcoming pussy.

"We should get ourselves fixed," Jisoo sighed and ruffled
Chaeyoung's hair.

Chaeyoung just grunted and smoothed out her shirt, her erection slowly deflating when she thought of a shirtless JYP. Jisoo gave her a chaste kiss and patted her chest, and Chaeyoung sighed and got off the bed.