Fake Fouls (Jensoo G!P)

A/N: Long Chapter For Jensoo shippers ;)

Jennie and Jisoo are rivals in basketball but they can't deny the sexual tension between them. In the locker room after the game, they both finally get their frustrations out on each other.

-

"I don't fucking know what's her problem, Lisa," Jisoo said in anger as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, green eyes piercing on a particular player on the other side of the court.

It was another game of Jisoo's school against the team she hated the most because her rival is there. Being the team captain as Jisoo is for her own team, Jennie Kim irritates the hell out of the green-eyed girl because of how dirty the brunette plays. It was the final game and if Jennie thought that Jisoo wouldn't notice the way she would fake fouls on purpose to earn a free throw, she was wrong. With the times she played with this aggravating girl, Jisoo knew her moves and her secrets. She knew that Jennie would even trip players in hopes to injure them. Jisoo knew all of that.

But what bothers her the most, is that Jennie doesn't do it to every player in Jisoo's team. She only does it to Jisoo, and the other girl have started to take it personally that's why she couldn't keep her mouth shut once a timeout was called.

"I know that she's trying to take me down," Jisoo said, starting to stand up from the ground as her friends look worriedly at her. "We only have 1 minute left and it's her strategy to fake fouls so they could score without effort.
But what I don't get is she's only doing it to me! Why can't she do it to Irene or Hanbin instead?"

"It's because you're the best player in our school, Jisoo," Seulgi said, grinning at her friend. "But you know what?
Just try to avoid he or something. Don't come near her until the time ends. You're having the upper hand anyway."

"I've been fucking doing that since the game started but she just won't stop," Jisoo muttered, wiping her sweaty
nape with her towel. "We're only on 77-76. I'm pretty sure she'll do something about it."

"Then you'll have to do something about it, too," Bobby, Jisoo's another friend, chimed in. "You're both team captains and if she has something in mind to make their school win, you should have, too. You need to act on it and not let her win this. Jisoo, it's a do-or-die for Christ's sake!"

Before she could even respond, the buzzer rang again as it indicated the end of timeout. Jisoo threw her towel on the empty seat with her perfectly thick brows furrowed in distress. Jennie's taking it easy, as if she knew what would happen to this game. Even if she wasn't on the home court, she had this strong confidence that Jisoo always find intimidating. But she shouldn't let Jennie take over her game.

It was Jennie's team's ball, and their center, Lisa, was already holding the ball in her hand as she looked for free players she could pass it on. However, with the small amount of time remaining, Jisoo pushed her team's defense and they're now man-on-man strategy.

Being the same small forward of the team, Jisoo was standing in front of Jennie with her arms stretched out as her back was facing her to prevent Lisa from passing it to the brunette. Jennie on the other hand was only smirking behind Jisoo, and the green-eyed girl swore she could hear the action by her ear. Even with the timeout given, the two girls were catching their breath and Jisoo shivered when she felt Jennie's hot breath hit her nape.

The brunette noticed this, only causing her smirk to grow wider as she looked down at the goosebumps by Jisoo's dragonfly tattoo.

"Scared that you'll lose, princess?" Jennie teased, slightly pressing her front to Jisoo as she transfered her gaze to Lisa.

"Shut the fuck up, Kim," Jisoo seethed, sprinting to the other side of the court when Lisa passed the ball to her teammate.

"Oh, please," Jennie said as she followed Jisoo close behind, "you'll like me better when I'm talking in some other circumstances."