Rough Way (Lisoo G!P)

Lisa used to be a player, but now she's dating Jisoo.
As much as she loves the singer, Lisa still misses the rough sex she used to get from random hookups. One day she gets carried away and discovers Jisoo is really into rough fucking and dirty talk.

The thing about having a steady girlfriend is that the sex... is more of a renewal of commitment more than something you end up doing for fun. Not that it isn't fun, because sex is sex and for Lisa, sex is more enjoyable than playing video games or reading. Which is saying something because she loves doing those things as well. No. The point is, sex with Jisoo is great and all. She's hot, her pussy is exquisite, and her moans always drive Lisa insane. Her tits are the perfect size that can fit in Lisa's mouth, and when Jisoo comes... Lisa falls in love all over again.

Again, that's not the point.

Lisa misses rough sex. She misses taking hold of a girl's hair, yanking her up, and pounding her into the mattress, into the wall, or into the floor. One-night stands are great for that reason-no one looks for tenderness when it's a one-time thing. But that isn't Lisa anymore. She's completely devoted to Jisoo, and she doesn't even dare touch the idea of cheating. She may have been a player months ago, but she's no cheater. There is a difference.

Lisa just needs to take Jisoo in any rough way. She sighs and leaves her comic book on the bedside table. It's just that lately, Lisa has taken to watching rough porn, and it prevents her from just taking Jisoo in any way she can get her. It's not a long-term solution of course, but it helps, even for just a little while. And fighting the urge often leaves her exhausted, and it sucks.

Lisa is getting the urge again, and as she rolls over to view the sleeping form of her girlfriend, the need for rough sex dissipates a little bit. She kisses Jisoo's exposed shoulder and curls her arm around her stomach to pull her in against her hardening cock. The simple smell of vanilla and Jisoo's skin does unexplainable things to Lisa. She grinds and grips a handful of Jisoo's tank top so she can slip her hand up and caress her soft skin. Lisa hears Jisoo's breath hitch. She smirks and nuzzles her neck, cock pushing harder into Jisoo's butt.

"Baby," Lisa whispers into Jisoo's neck as her palm cups the singer's breasts. She squeezes her nipples until they stiffen. Lisa continues to rut against Jisoo, smirking when her neck cranes to plant a gentle kiss against Lisa's cheek. "Oh good, you're up."

"And so are you." Jisoo giggles and shimmies her ass against Lisa's cock. She groans and grips her hip to stop her from moving. "You woke me up from my nap. You should take responsibility."

Lisa lifts her brow and grins as Jisoo reaches back to wrap an arm around her neck. She nuzzles against Jisoo and sucks on a patch of skin, right behind her ear, smirking when the brunette shivers and bucks back against her straining cock. Under the covers, Lisa tugs her boxer briefs down and rubs the tip of her straining meat against the exposed skin of Camila's back. "I'm willing to take responsibility... If you'd roll over on your stomach."

Jisoo obeys and Lisa kicks off the blankets. She yanks
Jisoo's light grey booty shorts and her tank top off, leaving her sprawled and naked for Lisa. She groans and kisses Jisoo's shoulder before licking along the dip in her spine. Lisa reaches Jisoo's ass and she presses a tender kiss to each cheek before straddling the backs of her thighs.
They haven't done it this way before. They always go with missionary, but the fact that Jisoo isn't bucking her off reassures Lisa that maybe, this is okay.

Jisoo cranes her neck and juts out her bottom lip, and Lisa leans over to kiss her. The angle must be awkward for Jisoo, but with her cock pressed between her warm butt cheeks, she can't help but rut into her until her dick is begging to be pushed inside Jisoo's pussy.

Lisa pulls back and dips her fingers into Jisoo's slit, groaning at the wetness she finds there. She rolls off Jisoo and yanks her ass up in the air. The sight of her fully exposed pussy makes Lisa bite back a moan. Caressing the soft flesh for assurance, Lisa buries her face between Jisoo's slick thighs and sucks and bites, her moans muffled against Jisoo's dripping pussy.