Good morning mayor dad

Gil woke up the next morning to get ready for school. He got out of bed and and went to go brush his teeth. He then got out of his pajamas and into his purple sweater outfit, and put his socks and shoes on. He then combed his ginger hair. He then made his way to his fathers bedroom for the morning routine. His father was already awake sitting up in bed. Good morning mayor dad! Said Gil. Gil, fetch the sunlight! He said.

Gil went and opened the curtain to the big mansion windows of his fathers bedroom. The beautiful sunshine glowed in through the room, glistening as it hit the gold like floors and walls all around. Gil then hopped on his fathers bed and took his mask off. Good morning my sweet father mayor! Gil said with a smile. Mayor Shelbourne only grumbled in response.

Cmon mayor dad! Time to get ready! Gil and mayor Shelbourne went to the bathroom, where mayor Shelbourne got in the shower to wash his hair. Gil used that time to get his fathers suit out of the closet and iron it to get it ready. After that, he heated up a big towel to the exact temperature his father liked, as well as got his robe ready.

Gil! I need a towel. Gil handed him a towel and mayor Shelbourne dried off. Gil then handed him his robe. Mayor Shelbourne got out of the shower. Gil grabbed his toothbrush and placed some toothpaste on, mayor Shelbourne brushed his teeth. After that he sat down in front of the mirror. Go fetch me some coffee Gil. Yes mayor dad! Gil obeyed. Gil ran downstairs to make a quick cup of coffee, and grab the morning newspaper. He went back upstairs and handed his father the coffee and the morning paper.

Gil then got the shaving cream ready and applied it to his fathers face. He then shaved away any growing facial hair. Gil began to wonder when he will have to start doing that. He then wiped off the shaving cream and combed his father's hair. After that Gil got his fathers suit and mayor Shelbourne got dressed. Gil then helped him put on his blazer and then tied his dress shoes. Finally, Gil tied his father's necktie to complete his usual appearance.

Gil then took a step back to admire his father like he does every morning. He stared at him in his usual business suit, looking as sharp as ever, perfect hair, perfect teeth, perfect suit, and a dashing smile. He stared with puppy like dream eyes. That's enough Gil! Mayor Shelbourne snapped, shooing him with his hand. Chop chop! We are on a schedule here. They then went downstairs and mayor Shelbourne sat down as Gil began to make breakfast. Gil always made a wonderful breakfast for his father. He made pancakes, eggs, and bacon, and orange juice. After it was ready he placed it all on the table.

Gil was use to carrying a large amount of food. Gil could be a head waiter at the fanciest restaurant in swallow falls! Gil had some serious serving skills as he had been taught to serve his father ever since he could walk. Gil decided to just have some eggs for breakfast. They both ate up, and Gil grabbed his school bag, then they got in the limo and made their way to school. Once they got in mayor Shelbourne's office, Gil got another cup of coffee ready. He knew his father liked his coffee.

Mayor Shelbourne took a deep breath. He was still feeling on edge. He hasn't told Gil about it, but Gil could sense it. He could sense his father's distress. Mayor dad.. are you okay? Gil asked softly. Maybe I should just skip my classes today and stay in here with you, Gil insisted. Mayor Shelbourne sighed. It's alright son, he said in a deep tone. I'm fine.

Okay, I'll go to my classes, but if you need just call me through the speaker! Said Gil. Gil opened his backpack and got his books out. He took another look at his father who was doing paper work. Gil then made his way to class. He wasn't sure if he would stay in his classes today, after lunch he would probably stay in his father's office with him for the day.