What will happen next?

It was the middle of the night and Gil woke up to a very loud noise. It was a very loud howl. Oh no.. Gil thought to himself. He got out of bed and ran to his fathers bedroom. He was still a werewolf. This has been the longest time his father had been in werewolf form in a while. Gil ran over to his father who had the window open and was practically screaming at the moon.

Gil tried not to panic. The howls sounded scarier then ever. Gil began to worry it would attract unwanted attention. Which would only make his father more distraught. Gil tried to pull on his arm away from the window. Mayor dad! Stop! Your being so loud people are going to hear you!!! Gil pulled as hard as he could but mayor Shelbourne didn't even move an inch.

Suddenly, before Gil could even process it, mayor Shelbourne suddenly jerked around and got right into Gil's face and growled loudly and snapped at him as a warning. It scared Gil enough that his he fell backwards on to the floor. He was not expecting that. His heart was racing after that. It happened so quickly. His fathers teeth were so frightening suddenly Gil was extremely nervous, but if he couldn't get his father to stop screaming and howling, it would attract attention which will only make it worse!

Gil tried to get in front of his father and got between him and the wall where the window was. He tried to push his father away from it. It wasn't working, Gil was so little and mayor Shelbourne was incredibly strong as a werewolf. Mayor dad! Please! Your going to attract attention! Your only going to make it worse! Though his father just kept on screaming at the window. It was almost as if his father didn't even notice his presence.

It was the scariest, loudest, most ear piercing, barking, and howling, Gil had ever heard. He had never heard such a blood curdling sound. Mayor shelbournes eyes were completely dilated, and almost all black. His teeth were terrifying. His long black claws seemed longer then usual. Gil tried once again to push his father away from the window. Then suddenly before Gil knew it, his father shoved him hard against the wall behind him, enough to make the wall crack.

Gil gasped for air, as he felt like he couldn't breathe. Mayor Shelbourne looked at Gil dead in the eyes and let out a deadly growl. Gil looked horrified, it was as if his father some how didn't recognize him... daddy... Gil tried to say, but he couldn't speak. He was still gasping for air. Gil could feel the wall cracked behind him from the force of his father slamming him into it. Mayor Shelbourne finally dropped him.

Gil tried to get up. He was still gasping for air, desperate to get some. He had to get out of there! He panicked and felt as though he couldn't breathe. Were his ribs broken?? Gil felt tears in his eyes as he let out a helpless cry. Daddy... he cried out. Mayor Shelbourne's ears moved to the sound of the cry. He looked down at his son, like he was able to recognize his cries slightly. Gil continued to cry out for his father. Mayor Shelbourne just looked down at Gil on the floor crying, with a blank expression. As if he didn't recognize Gil was his son.

Gil was petrified. Mayor Shelbourne bent down and got closer to Gil to get a better look. Gil felt as if he were going to wet himself right there. He was so scared. What was happening?? Why was his father not recognizing him?? Suddenly mayor Shelbourne leaned in towards Gil and began to sniff him. He sniffed Gil as if he were trying to find any information about him. Gil only cried even harder. Mayor Shelbourne began to recognize that cry.

Mayor Shelbourne's angry expression softened. Then suddenly mayor Shelbourne began to transform back into his human half. His fangs and claws disappeared, so did his his fur, he was human again. He looked around confused by what just happened. He looked at Gil crying on the floor. Gil? Mayor shelbourne said. Mayor Shelbourne then turned around to see the large crack in the wall, then he saw Gil laying on the floor in pain, his arms wrapped around his belly protectively. Oh no....

Mayor Shelbourne's eyes bugged out as he realized what he had done. He actually hurt Gil! He looked down and just stared at him with a sad expression on his face. He was always hard on Gil. Even physically sometimes, but never did he intend to cause actual damage to his son's body. Mayor Shelbourne just stared at Gil with an at war with himself look in his eyes not sure what to do.

He was his father. He thought to himself. Mayor Shelbourne then scooped up Gil in his arms ever so gently. Gil squealed in pain. He needed a doctor. Mayor Shelbourne looked at Gil with a sorry expressed face. Gil tried to speak but was unsuccessful. Hush. Said mayor Shelbourne. He stood up with Gil in his arms and walked down the hall to Gil's bedroom. He laid Gil down gently and tucked him. He then left and went back to his room.

Why did he sense that was going to happen at some point? He almost had no memory of what just happened. What was he going to do? Mayor Shelbourne knew at that point, something was wrong. He was losing control. He began to feel scared too. He really hurt Gil. He was afraid of what would happen next. He began to feel DISCONTROLLED.