The plan

The next day mayor Shelbourne checked on Gil a few times. He made him stay in bed. He was afraid of losing control ever since. Sure, he always found it hard to control himself in wolf form, but this was different somehow. How was he going to prevent this? He had to keep Gil away from him when he was in that kind of state.

Or else who knows what?? For all he knew he could go rampaging through the town in the middle of the night! All that would do would cause trouble! He spent most of the day thinking, trying to come up with a plan. He couldn't let this happen in public again. One time was already too many! Mayor Shelbourne made his way all through out the mansion, and closed every window and curtain he could find. Even in Gil's room.

He wanted to do whatever he could to keep this from escalating. To keep himself calm. He locked all the doors as well. He locked the gate surrounding his property. He decided to shut himself in completely from the outside world. It was for the best. He would make sure to tell Gil to keep all the doors locked, windows shut, curtains covered, and to stay quiet.

Anything to keep him as calm as possible. There was plenty of food in the fridge. They had everything they needed. He just hoped tonight, he could get this under control. Nothing seemed scarier then losing control. He HAD to do this. What other choice did he have?