Character profile: Kiri

!!TRIGGER WARNINGS!! MENTIONS BULLYING AND STRUGGLE WITH SELF IMAGE

Full name: Kiri te Suli Kìreysì'ite

Pronouns: Gender-fluid

Age: 16 1/2

Ethnicity: American

Height: 5'7

Sexuality: Pansexual

Year: 11th grade

Favorite color: Dark Sage green

Favorite song: Blue hair - TV girl

Kiri wears a ridiculous amount of jewelry. It doesn't  matter what it is our if it has any meaning or not. She just loves wearing a bunch of it. She dresses in forestry colors. She loves to wear different colored converse and doc martins.

They have almost 2,000 photos of everyone and everything. Some he took on a Polaroid camera. She strings them on her walls and clips them onto rainbow fairy lights.

She has so many plants everywhere in her room. Some of them are fake but most of them aren't. She loves them dearly. She also collects rocks and crystals. She has vines covering her walls. Her window sill is full of plants and crystals. She has a full size mirror in the corner of her room.

She loves books and art. Sometimes Neteyam or Neytiri read or draw with him. Lo'ak doesn't have the attention span to sit down long enough and Tuk is the same way.

Their current read right now it "How to make friends with the Dark" by Kathleen Glasskow.

She loves her family with all her heart. Tuk follows her everywhere but she doesn't mind it. Her and Lo'ak tease each other a lot. Their a daddy's girl! He loves his mom dearly but she is a daddy's girl and always has been. Neteyam and her are very close. Not as close as Neteyam and Lo'ak but still close.

She has been bullied severely for being different from her family and about her dead mother. She doesn't really care though. He thinks that it's fine and makes him more unique than he already is. She did struggle with her self image for a while. They still struggle with it at some points but their getting better at it!

Kiri never knew her mom. She had died only a couple months after her birth. She's only heard stories about her. Jake tells her great stories about grace.

He does good in school. She just doesn't turn in the work in time all the time. She doesn't have a very good sense of timing.

She's very straight forward about anything. Also very defensive over her siblings. This is how she's gotten into many arguments at school. Never leading to anything physical, for her atleast. Neteyam and Lo'ak always dealt with the fighting.

She likes her time alone though. Sometimes goes on walks with Neteyam.

Kiri has always been different. Even when she was kid. Maybe one day someone who isn't her family and Kerrissa will enjoy her company for once.