Character profile: Tuk

Full name: Tuktirey te Suli Neytiri'ite

Pronouns: She/her

Age: 12

Ethnicity: Half Nigerian + Half American

Height: 5'3

Sexuality: Doesn't care

Year: 6th grade

Favorite color: Any shade of purple

Favorite song: T r a n s p a r e n t s o u l - WILLOW, Travis Barker

Tuktirey is a very bubbly kid! She's kind to everyone she meets. She can be shy at times but she warms up to people though!

She does play soccer for the middle school team! She's quite good as well! She doesn't have many friends. Only one named Popiti but she left her for the popular girls. She just hangs out with her Siblings now!

She has fun with her family. Neteyam is her favorite! She sees him as a father figure. No matter how old she gets she'll always go to TeyTey.

The locket on her necklace has a family photo in it. She had been gifted it when she turned 10. She wears it everyday no matter what.

She puts random beads in her hair. Sometimes in the same place but other times just scattered around her head.

She likes reading but doesn't at the same time.

She listens to music with Neteyam while he studies and she sits on the floor doing homework. They have siblings movie nights and skincare nights.

She's excited to move but also not. She's only known her home.

She try's to help her family and ease the tension!

She loves them so much. She is so happy with her life! She's still younger but she's so excited for her future!

She's a bright kid. She'll have a bright future.