Character profile: Tsireya

Full name: Tsireya Kaihe

Pronouns: She/Her

Age: 15

Ethnicity: Māori

Height: 5'4

Sexuality: Straight Ally

Year: 10th grade

Favorite color: Sky blue

Favorite song: Always Forever - Cults

She wears white and pastel colors a lot. She loves skirts no matter the length. She doesn't particularly like short short skirts though. She loves white crop tops and turtle necks. She wears a simple necklace everyday and a couple rings.

She has a very minimalist room and style. She loves organizing. Her school notes are always very neat. Her hand righting is like a computer font.

She has a job as a baby sitter for elementary school kids. She enjoys it and her favorite kid to babysit is a little girl named Kira. She loves hanging out with Kira because she's in middle school. They go to the same school since the high school is a middle school as well.

She has 2 lobe piercings. She got the first one when she was just a baby. The second when she was 13.

She loves hanging out at the beach where she enjoys activities such as: swimming, surfing, or sitting there basking in the sun. She has a collection of shells from when she was a kid. She draws sometimes but it's only simple cute doodles.

She spends her time with her brothers, Rotxo and Aonung. They have a good sibling relationship. They do fun stuff. They do get into arguments but they always make up at some point. They tease each other all the time.

She studies a lot and has the best grades in her entire family. Tsireya has all a's and a pluses and good student with a 4.2 GPA. She's an intern for the school office and helps around campus all the time.

She's had one relationship but that only lasted a month. It was with Aonung's old friend, Amiro. He became quite obsessive and controlling so she broke it off. He ignores her now but sometimes gives her weird looks.

She has OCD. Certain things need to be done before she does something else, they need to be done in a certain order, etc.

She deosn't have much going on. She only does stuff with her family, friends and for school!

Some may say her life is boring. She would like to agree against that and thinks it's quite fun! She loves her little schedule and routines.

She loves her friends and family with all her heart.

She loves her life.