Character profile: Rotxo

!!TRIGGER WARNINGS!! MENTIONS OF DEATH AND SUBSTANCE!!

Full name: Rotxo Maioha

Pronouns: He/Him

Age: 16

Ethnicity: Māori

Height: 5'6

Sexuality: Straight ally

Year: 11th grade

Favorite color: Light Navy Blue

Favorite song: YKWIM? - Yot club

His father gave him the tooth necklace when he was a kid so he holds it very close to his heart. The stripped bracelet was made by Aonung and Tsireya for his 11th birthday. The small purple one was made by his mother, He loves that bracelet dearly. As well as the ring, It was his mother's. Her birthday is carved into it. The blue beaded bracelet was gifted to him by Aonung as an apology. He has a rubber band for Tsireya or Aonung on his wrist at all times.

He likes to do whatever. As long as he isn't alone while doing it. He doesn't care enough to do anything other than what Aonung does. Their connected by the hip. When Aonung pushed him away for a while he was heart broken all over again. Aonung is his best friend and he wouldn't know what to do without him.

Around the same time he started to smoke weed. It helped him forget his problems and relax.

Surfing has always been his passion. He got even more into it when he was 10. Because his father taught him and competed in competitions. So he wanted to do that in honor of him.

His room is always a mix of messy and clean. His room is lit by fairy light Tsireya gave him, a desk lamp, and the sun/moonlight.

He does pretty good in school. He has a 3.7 GPA.

He doesn't really do anything.

He hangs out with Tsireya and Aonung all the time and that's really it.

Some say his life is boring and sometimes he agrees. But he's happy with it.

Rotxo's parents had died in a plane crash when he was 10. They were going to Hawaii to visit his mom's sister. They left him with Tonowari since that's his fathers brother. They were only supposed to be gone for 3 weeks. On the plane ride home their plane crashed, Tonowari got a call that his brother had died. Tonowari broke down in Ronal's arms. His brother and him were extremely close. After 3 hours, he decided it was finally time to tell Rotxo. He grabbed Rotxo from Aonung's room. "Rotxo..i have something to tell you and I want you to focus." Tonowari's words were broken in pieces as he tried to choke down the burning in his throat. Rotxo's first question was when his parents were coming home. "Oh..Rotxo your parents. Son, your parents died..in a plane crash..." Rotxo was so young but he felt his whole world fall apart. He didn't even say anything just sobbed. He ran to Aonung's room. "Rox? Rox? Why are you crying?" Aonung stood up from his play set and stood by his friend. "My parents...My- My parents are dead Aon..." he started to cry harder. His throat burned and his eyes. Aonung brought his friend into a tight hug and let him cry in his shoulder. Even if they were young they still understood. After a while, they got the legal stuff ready to adopt Rotxo. Rotxo moved into the spare bedroom. He didn't go to school for a bit. He barely talked for 2 years. His entire world had fallen when he was just 10..