Part 6: Hi, I'm The Problem, It's Me

What was supposed to be an amazing weekend with your favorite people quickly became one of the worst weekends of your life. Your whole life was for everyone to see on every magazine and gossip website in North America - for once it wasn't you who messed up. If it weren't for Sebastian being there with you all night, holding you, you were sure you wouldn't have slept a wink.

When the sun peeked through the curtain around 8 am, it was the light that woke you.  Rolling over in the queen sized bed to face the masterpiece of a man that slept next to you, the love you felt for him was unmatched for any other. He was willing to let his reputation get tarnished, and risk his career as long as it meant that he had you.

Just laying next to him was all you needed. "You're staring," your smile grew as Sebastian's groggy morning voice graced your ears.

"Morning," you greeted, at first you weren't sure of yourself but Sebastian helped you. Sebastian wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you into him

"Morning frumoasă," The blue eyed man lightly brushed the strains of hair that were in your face away before pressing his lips to yours. The kiss was quick but long enough to make you flustered. "How are you feeling?" Sebastian's question was simple but efficient.

You brought your bottom lip between your teeth as you thought over your answer. "Scared that you're going to think that I'm too much," you couldn't help but still have those fears. Sebastian still had an out, he didn't have to crash and burn with you.

"Draga, you're stuck with me," unable to control yourself you lunged forward connecting your lips to his. Heading his reassurance was more than enough for you to believe him. Maybe it was the morning ambiance that allowed you to give into a moment of bliss - you were running on your love for Sebastian Stan  because it was the most comforting thing in your life.

Bliss is never meant to last long, because your morning make out session was cut short by the screaming alarm. Groaning you pushed yourself further into the blankets. When Sebastian finally had the alarm turned off, you found the motivation to sit up with a huff.

"Time to face the music?" With a nervous nod, you took Sebastian's outstretched hand - allowing him to pull you to your feet. Making your way out to the living room, Anthony was already waiting for the two of you with coffee on the island.

"Why did I wake up this morning to a crazy version of  (Y/n)'s whole past on tmz?" The hurt on Anthony's face made you feel bad. You didn't know what to say so you stayed quiet trying to come up with something. "Because I remember you denying the rumor that you had been charged with a dui and drug possession. You looked me in the eyes and said you didn't attend rehab for a drug problem." At this point Anthony's voice was hoarse and he tried to keep his emotions in check. "You promised me that there was no pay off."

You wanted to run, but Sebastian had you tucked into his shoulder, keeping a tight hold on you so that you wouldn't. You planned to tell Anthony the truth this morning but you were too late - TMZ had already done it.

Anthony could tell from the tears in your eyes that everything you had told him was a lie. "Was any of it the truth?"

"Mackie," finally you found your voice. "I couldn't tell anyone - my whole life depended on no one knowing."

All Anthony could do was shake his head as he tried to calm himself. "But you told Sebastian," he couldn't help it, it upset him that you trusted Sebastian more than him. "Start from the top - I want to hear your version of this mess."

Letting out an greatful sigh, you nodded. "I'll be right by your side the whole time," Sebastian - who had been silent through Anthony's outburst, spoke.