Chapter 4

Xie Lian and San Lang soon see Wei Wuxian came back with another child, "I swear if you are kidnapping the children I will take you to prison didi."

"Aww come on gege, I know you wouldn't hurt your didi." San Lang sigh, "who is this then?" San Lang asked.

"Ouyang Zizhen, the child of Sect leader Ouyang. I don't want a sect leader like him to raise a child like Zizhen. Do you two want to look after him?" Xie Lian eye lite up, "of course!"

"Gege, do you even have time to look after a child?" San Lang asked Xie Lian. "Of course I will have time beside you and Wuxian are my family, I want to spend time with my family as much as I can. Come here little one?" Xie Lian take Zizhen from Wei Wuxian arm.

"We will raise you well," Zizhen smile as he nodded his head. San Lang look at Zizhen then back to Wei Wuxian, "do you think he will remember his father?" Wei Wuxian and San Lang turn to look at Zizhen who is playing and smiling at Xie Lian.

"I hope not. I don't want children like Zizhen and A-Yuan to grow up to a cultivation world where everyone is a bunch of greedy people. Especially, the clan leader. Da ge, I'm heading to Yunmeng Jiang clan. I'm taken Jin Ling with me." After saying that Wei Wuxian disappear from there.

Sigh* "gege, how is little A-Yuan?" San Lang asked as the two went to put little Zizhen to sleep. "His fever have gone down. One of your man is looking after the little one. How about Wen Ning?"

"Still sleeping, I will go see how he is doing?" The two went in different directions. When San Lang arrive at the room where Wen Ning is at he see Wen Ning who is looking around the place.

"Wen Ning, I see that you are awake," San Lang went to sit down next to Wen Ning. "Umm who are you? And where am I?"

"My name is San Lang, your in my palace. This is the spiritual world."

"Spiritual World!? Are you saying that I am dead?!"

San Lang let out a laugh, "Wen Ning, why don't you check your pulse?"

"My pulse?" Wen Ning put two finger on his wrist, then to his chest where his heart is at. "Is beating....then....but how?"

"I took you away from the Jin clan. Do you remember what happen?" Wen Ning nodded his head.

"Jie Jie and I went to Jinlintai to ask for forgiveness. Then they separated me and Jie and the other as well. I lost consciousness after that. Then I don't remember what happen next. Gongzi, what happen to my family?" Wen Ning asked.

"I'm sorry to said this is Wen Ning but they are all gone except for your nephew Wen Yuan. He is here in the palace."

"A-Yuan?! Take me to him!"

"I will. But there something I need to ask you."

"What is it gongzi?"

"Your nephew, he end up with a fever. Anything happen when he have a fever?"

"Well, A-Yuan will lose his memories of what happen. I hope he still remembers Wei gongzi and me." At the mention of Wei Wuxian, Wen Ning asked San Lang, "Wei gongzi! Is he alright? Is he still alive?!"

"Wuxian is now in Yunmeng Jiang clan."

Yunmeng town

Wei Wuxian doesn't want to do this but he need to teach Jiang Wanyin a lesson. "But first," Wei Wuxian did what he did at Cloud Recesse, he sent his dark energy to go find little Jin Ling.

About a minute later the dark energy return. Wei Wuxian hold out his hand the dark energy put the little bundle in his arm. "A-Ling, I will raise you right. I won't let you be like your father and Jiang Wanyin. Both of them are arrogant and have a temper, you should be more like your mother, kind, sweet and friendly, but don't worry Shushu will teach you swordmanship with the other two as well. Now."

Wei Wuxian did what he did to the other clan, "Cover up this whole clan with your dark energy. Let no one leave this clan until I take my revenge." The dark dome brighten up, this mean it is a strong shield.

"Come A-Ling. When you grow up in a better environment then you won't be like your father and your uncle. You have friend there as well." Before Wei Wuxian head back to the spiritual world, he look back at the Jiang clan.

'Jiang Wanyin, I won't let you raise Jin Ling. You will only put nonsense thing in his mind. When he is old enough then I guess I can tell him, for now, A-Ling, just be a regular child okay?'

As Wei Wuxian disappear inside of the dome a Jiang disciple call out for Jiang Wanyin, "Sect leader! Sect leader!"

"What with the shouting?" As Jiang Wanyin walk out from his room, he see how dark the clan is, "it is not night time yet. Why is the sky so dark?"

"Sect leader is not night time, we are surrounding by a dark mist."

"A dark mist?" Jiang Wanyin look up, 'indeed the sky is darker.'

"Sect leader! Young master Jin Ling is gone!"

"What A-Ling is gone!?" Jiang Wanyin went to the room where Jin Ling was staying. When he got there he didn't see Jin Ling anywhere, 'this is not good, who could have taken Jin Ling? I lost Jie and Jin Zixuan son.'

When Wei Wuxian arrive back at the spiritual world, he see Wen Ning playing with Wen Yuan and Zizhen. "Wen Ning!" Wen Ning pick up Zizhen and Wen Yuan, "Wei gongzi!"

The two met in the middle, "Wen Ning, your your your human again." Wen Ning nodded his head. "Xian gege?"

"A-Yuan, your okay?" Wei Wuxian kneel down to Wen Yuan level. "Of course he alright, I did tend to his fever after all." They all turn to see San Lang and Xie Lian walking toward them.

"Why did you bring a baby here Wuxian!?" Shouted San Lang.

"Gege, this is my nephew. I don't want Jiang Wanyin to raise him or Jin Ling will become like his Jiu Jiu."