Chapter 14

That night Lan Wangji couldn't sleep, he walk out of his room.  "Lan er gongzi, couldn't sleep?" Lan Wangji look up ahead to see San Lang holding a bottle of wine in his hand.
"Mn." Was all Lan Wangji said.

"Then do you want to join us?" San Lang have on a smirk, "Us?" Lan Wangji asked.

"Me and Wuxian didi. We couldn't sleep, sometimes it help to talk about thing. This way you can sleep at night. Come," San Lang lead the way as Lan Wangji follow behind him.

San Lang take them to the roof of his palace, "Ge, what took you so lo- Lan Zhan?" San Lang take Lan Wangji hand and pull him up to where they are sitting. "Don't fall now," San Lang help Lan Wangji to seat down on the other side of Wei Wuxian.

"Do you want to drink, Wangji?" Lan Wangji shake his head no, Wei Wuxian take the cup from San Lang hand. "Lan clan can't hold their liquor Ge. You can give Lan Zhan summon tea?"

"Tea?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head. San Lang waved his hand, a tea cup and white tea pot. "This is Ge ge own tea from heaven, it is very good." The pot pour the tea into the cup, then the pot went back down again.

"Have a try," Lan Wangji hesitated, "Go on Lan Zhan," Lan Wangji nodded his head so he take the cup, bring it to his lip and drink it. His eye went wide, "this is good! I never tasted this kind of tea before."

'Goodness grace, Lan Zhan. This isn't the first time you drink tea before,' "of course is good. If you like Da ge can get you more if you like?" Lan Wangji turn to look at Wei Wuxian who smiled at him. "Mn."

"By the way, do you two always come out here?" Wei Wuxian and San Lang looked at each other and smile, "almost every night. All you need is someone to talk to."

"You want to talk about something, Wangji? Since you can't sleep either," asked San Lang.

"Well...ummm...Wei Ying. Can I see Xiong Zhang and Shifu? I miss them," San Lang look at the expression on Lan Wangji face. "Didi," Wei Wuxian sigh, "fine fine fine, we will do it tomorrow!"

"There you have it," all three stay up there all night before the sun come up. Wei Wuxian look to his left. He see Lan Wangji sleeping sitting up. He put his hand on Lan Wangji side of the head and bring it down to his lap. Wei Wuxian then summon up a blanket to keep Lan Wangji warm.

San Lang smile at this, 'this is my chance I am sure that Lan Wangji will hear this conversation even if he is sleeping,' "So have you sort out your feeling for the great Hanguang Jun?" While saying this San Lang pointed down to the sleeping Lan Wangji.

Wei Wuxian look down at Lan Wangji, "well not yet, I want to finish what I have started. This way I can give Lan Zhan my answer or more like if he feel the same way or not."

"Is your choice didi. How is our two guest anyway?" San Lang have on a evil smirk. "Them? The energy is still torturing them. I haven't gone down there to see them yet. They deserve to be punish, no one mess with Wei Wuxian Yiling Laozu."

"Do you have any other method to torture them?" San Lang asked. Wei Wuxian think for a while as he combed his hand through Lan Wangji hair. He felt a sigh coming from a sleeping Lan Wangji.

"No...not really. What do you have in mind?" Wei Wuxian asked back at San Lang. Wei Wuxian turn to look at San Lang, "Da ge, what with the smirk on your face?"

"There are people here in the spiritual realm that really hate Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan. There are people that have a big grudge against them. I am thinking about putting the three of them in a jail cart, people down there can get their revenge on all three of them."

Wei Wuxian suddenly have a bigger idea on his mind, "Didi it look like you have something even better."

"Why not put them in the middle of town? Announce to everyone that Jin Guangyao, Jin Guangshan and Su She is the one that cause them to lose their life. Let the town people torture them by using whip, knife and sword on their body. Wouldn't that be fun?" Wei Wuxian have on a evil smirk, 'they deserve to get punished by those that they have killed.'

"I like your idea Didi, then I will go tell our guard tomorrow. Didi, you should take Lan Wangji back to his room. The night is getting cold, you don't want your soulmate to get sick do you?" San Lang look down at a sleeping Lan Wangji on Wei Wuxian lap.

"Mn. I don't want Lan Zhan to get sick before going back to the Lan clan to see his family," Wei Wuxian continue to run his hand through Lan Wangji hair.

Wei Wuxian scooped Lan Wangji into his arm, the two stand up as they jump down from the roof top. "Have a goodnight Didi. I will see you tomorrow?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head.

Wei Wuxian carried a sleeping Lan Wangji back to his room. 'I think I'm been a little too hard on him. I did dragged Lan Zhan here with me.' Once Wei Wuxian is at Lan Wangji room, he put Lan Wangji down on the bed.

With a wave of his hand the outer clothes of Lan Wangji disappeared, only leave his inner clothes on. Lan Wangji outer clothes reappear on the divider. He take off Lan Wangji forehead ribbon as he fold it neatly. And then he put it on the table next to Lan Wangji bed.

"Goodnight Lan Zhan," As Wei Wuxian is about to leave, he felt a hand grabbing his wrist. "Wei Ying, don't go," come Lan Wangji sleepy voice. Wei Wuxian sigh, "Okay," he pull the cover back, got on the bed, and then he pull Lan Wangji into his arm.

Wei Wuxian felt Lan Wangji sigh as he snuggled deeper into Wei Wuxian arm. Wei Wuxian pulled the cover over the two of them, "goodnight Lan Zhan, I will take you to see your family tomorrow."
....................................................................................................................................
I hope this chapter make sense, if not, then I will fix it. I was writing and reading it at the same time. This way, I can fix it.