Chapter 19

That night the Jiang disciples came back from their mission, they didn't like what they have heard. "Sect leader," Jiang Cheng look up from his work, "so?"

The first Jiang disciple report what he seen and heard, "I went to LanLing, people there tell me that the Jin clan has been burn down and that both Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan is gone."

"What burn down?! Do they know who did it?" Jiang Cheng asked with anger and confuse expression on his face.

"No." Was all he said.

"I got news from Moling clan, their clan also got burn down and their sect leader is gone as well."

"Sect leader Su, Jin Guangyao, Jin Guangshan, all three of them just vanish into thin air. No one know what happen to them?" That Jiang disciples shake his head no.

'I don't think is Wei Wuxian since no one has seen him for a while. No one know where he is at.' "How about Jin Ling? He should be around 15 years old by now?" The Jiang disciple shake his head no.

"Also, it look like the Yao clan and Ouyang Clan got attack by many corpse while they have the dark dome over their clan. Sect leader Ouyang is looking for his son, Ouyang Zizhen."

"His son is gone?" That Jiang Disciples nodded his head. 'I should head out to go find Jin Ling. He should be out on a night hunt with whoever took him,' "alright go get some rest." The four disciple gave a bow, and then they left from there.

Qinghe

"It look like Qinghe town is safe and quiet, how come?" Zizhen asked the grown up.

"Well that is because Sect leader Nie live here. Shishu, Song Xiong, why don't we go give them a visit?" Wei Wuxian looked at Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan.

"A-Ying are you sure?" Xiao Xingchen asked his nephew with a concern tone in his voice. "I'm sure, beside Nie Huaisang is my friend after all." 'I hope he still see me as his friend.'

"Then let's head to Nie clan then."

When all of them arrived at the Nie clan, they waited for Nie Mingjue to give them permission to enter. Then one of the Nie disciple come out, "Sect leader said that you can come in."

"Wei xiong?" Wei Wuxian gave wave to Nie Huaisang. While Wei Wuxian and Nie Huaisang is catching up, Song Lan, Xiao Xingchen and the boys walk into the room to meet Nie Mingjue.

They all talk about different thing, the only thing Nie Mingjue doesn't want to talk about is Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan. Soon Wei Wuxian and the other stay for the night since the three boys want to know more about what the Nie clan is like.

Zizhen, Wen Yuan and Jin Ling did live in the spiritual realm since they were young after all.

The next day Wei Wuxian and the other left Qinghe town to go back on their night hunt. There is one thing they didn't expect is, they will run into Jiang Cheng very soon.

All six of them soon arrive in Yunmeng, "Yunmeng haven't change one bit." Wei Wuxian look around his old home, "That's right, you grew up here when Jiang Fengmian found you," Wei Wuxian gave a nod at what Xiao Xingchen just said.

"Jiang Fengmian? Wei Shushu, who is he?" Jin Ling asked. "Jin Ling, Jiang Fengmian is your mother father, so that make him your grandfather."

"Jin Ling?" They all look up ahead to see Jiang Cheng and his disciple. "Jin Ling!" As Jiang Cheng walk up to the group Zizhen and Wen Yuan stood in front of Jin Ling. "Don't come any closer whoever you are," Zizhen tone of voice is dangerous.

"Who are you to talk to me like this?!" Come a angry Jiang Cheng. "I don't want to tell you my name!" Zizhen angry back. Wei Wuxian went to stand in front of the boys, "Jiang Cheng, don't embarrass yourself."

"Wei Wuxian?" Jiang Cheng return his attention to Jin Ling, "A-Ling, come with me, now!"

Jin Ling shake his head no, he grab onto both Zizhen and Wen Yuan clothes. "My didi isn't going anywhere with you," growled Wen Yuan.

"Didi?" This confused Jiang Cheng. "Yes, we grew up together like sibling, so Jin Ling is my didi, along with Zizhen here."

"Wei Wuxian, did you kidnap them?" Instead of Wei Wuxian answering Jiang Cheng question it was, "My nephew didn't kidnap them. He take Zizhen away so that he won't be like his father. A-Ying take Rulan away so that he won't be like you and his father."

Zizhen already sent his golden butterfly to his papa San Lang and Xie Lian. "My nephew won't be going anywhere with you," everything around them is frozen in time until Hua Cheng releases the spell.

"And who are you?" Jiang Cheng looked at both Hua Cheng and Xie Lian. "Papa!" Zizhen take both Wen Yuan and Jin Ling hand as he take them over to where Hua Cheng and Xie Lian is at.

"Papa, he want to take A-Ling away!"

"Don't worry Zizhen, no one will take your brother away," Hua Cheng eye glow red, "You hear that, sect leader Jiang."

"He is my NEPHEW! He will come with me!" Jiang Cheng won't back down from this. "Jin Ling," Song Lan walk over to where Jin Ling is at, "Jin Ling this is your choice, your decision. No one will tell you what to do, what is your choice?"

Jin Ling look from his family now to Jiang Cheng, someone who he just met, someone who have the same last name as his mother. "Who is he, Song Shushu?" Jin Ling looked at Jiang Cheng.

"He is your mother younger brother Jiang Wanyin. He...." Song Lan looked at Wei Wuxian, "He is also my Shidi. Your mother is my Shijie, your Jiu Jiu and I grew up like brother until thing begin to happen. He defected me from the Jiang clan."

"Why is he so angry?" Wei Wuxian giggle at this, "he got that temper from his mother. Like mother like son."

"Even if he is my uncle, I don't think I want to live with someone who is angry all the time. I feel like I will get yell at if I do something wrong." Jin Ling looked at Jiang Cheng, "I'm sorry Jiang Shushu but I think I will stay with my family."

"Uncle San Lang, can we go home? I don't feel like going on a night hunt anymore," Jin Ling lay his head on Wen Yuan shoulder. "Of course." Before Jiang Cheng can said anything else a big red smoke surrounded the place.

When the smoke is all gone, the people around them begin to move again. "They are gone."