Chapter 11

Lan Wangji watch from the balcony as Wei Wuxian left from the palace. "Wei Ying won't let go of this revenge will he?" Lan Wangji asked Xie Lian who is still by Lan Wangji side.

"You already know what they did to Wei Wuxian right?" Lan Wangji tighten his fist on the rail. "It was my fault, I wasn't there to stand by Wei Ying side. They all accused Wei Ying of many thing."

"Why did you come so late?" Asked Xie Lian. "I went back to search for Wei Ying, only to find A-Yuan that is why I was late."

"Why did you arrive at NeverNight?" Xie Lian asked. "Come have a seat, Lan er gongzi." Xie Lian pour tea for the two of them. "Xie Lian, you can call me, Wangji." Xie Lian smile, "okay Wangji."

"The reason why I went to NeverNight is because I want to tell Wei Ying something. Tell Wei Ying about the Qiongqi path and what happen at Jinlintai."

"Let me guess, you know about the second flute and who control Wen Ning at Jinlintai. When Wen Ning was there to ask for punishment, am I right?" Xie Lian asked.

This surprise and shock Lan Wangji, "How did you know?"

Xie Lian put the tea cup in front of Lan Wangji, "You see while you were sleeping, Wuxian have captured Jin Guangshan, Jin Guangyao and Su She. With Hua Cheng help the two enter into their mind. They were able to see what all three of them have done. Wuxian already ended Jin Guangshan life."

"What?!" This shock Lan Wangji, "what this shock you? You don't think Jin Guangshan deserves it?" Xie Lian asked.

"Then what did he do with Jin Guangyao and Su She?" Lan Wangji is worried that Wei Wuxian will do something horrible to them. "They are in the dungeon right now. He is torturing them."

"I suggest you stay away Lan Wangji," the two turn to see San Lang walking toward the, as he take a seat next to Xie Lian. "I will. I don't want Wei Ying to get angry at me anymore. By the way, where is Wei Ying going?" Lan Wangji asked San Lang.

"He is going to go find Xiao Xingchen. His uncle is in danger."

"In danger? What do you mean?"  Asked Lan Wangji. "Xue Yang is going after Xiao Xingchen. If I were Xue Yang the person I will take revenge on first is his best friend Song Lan."

"San Lang are you saying that the two of them are in danger?" Asked Xie Lian. "Yeah. That is why I tell Wuxian to go look for Xiao a Xingchen. By the way Lan er gongzi, when are you going to tell Wuxian how you feel about him?"

Lan Wangji ear turn red, "I....I....I...I never thought that I will see Wei Ying again, so...I...so right now....I don't know how to exactly tell him." San Lang and Xie Lien smiled at one another, "take your time, also let's Wuxian be alone for a while. Then you can talk to him."

"Okay." 'I need to figure out a way to tell Wei Ying how I feel about him.'

Somewhere above the sky, 'where would Shishu be? Where would Song Xiong be?' As Wei Wuxian fly above the sky he see a black figure walking toward a certain town. 'Song Lan!' "Song Lan!" Song Lan look around, "Song Lan! Look up!"

Song Lan look up to see Wei Wuxian waving at him from above. "Wei Wuxian," Wei Wuxian landed in front of Song Lan. "You still haven't found Shishu?" Wei Wuxian see Song Lan turning around to look at the city behind him.

"I think...I'm not sure but I think Xingchen is in this town," Song Lan turn back to look at Wei Wuxian. "How will we find Shishu?" Asked Wei Wuxian. Song Lan turn around to pointed at the girl near the front door.

"You want to ask her?" Song Lan nodded his head, "Then let's go ask her." The two walk over to her, "Excuse me miss?" The girl pretend to be blind. "Yes, what can I help you two with?" She asked the two.

"We are looking for someone, ca you help us?" Wei Wuxian asked the girl. "Who are you looking for?" She asked Wei Wuxian and Song Lan. "We are looking for a blind cultivator with a sword around here?" Song Lan asked the girl.

"A blind cultivator?"

"Yes."

"Are you two looking for him?" Wei Wuxian and Song Lan looked at each other then back to the girl, "Yes, we are. Do you know where he is at?"

"Are you two his friend?" She asked the two. "Yes, we are."

The girl hesitated then asked Wei Wuxian and Song Lan, "Do you really know him? How tall is that Daozhang? Is he handsome or ugly? What is his sword like?"

Wei Wuxian looked at Song Lan who have on a slight smile, 'I guess I will let Song Xiong answer her questions. The two of them are friend after all.'

"He's about as tall as I am, he has a comely countenance and his sword is engraved with patterns of frost."

'He answered perfectly and the two of them doesn't seem like a bad person. It should be fine.' "Qing, will take you two to Daozhang!"

"Your name is Qing. Thank you A-Qing," 'the same name as Wen Qing,' this make Wei Wuxian smile.

A-Qing take Song Lan and Wei Wuxian to a coffin house. "Song xiong, don't you want to see Shishu?" Asked Wei Wuxian. "No let's go," when the two is about to turn around to leave they see a person running pass them.

"Song xiong, isn't he?!" Song Lan nodded his head. 'What is he doing with Shishu?' "A-Qing, is there a way to get the other Daozhang out of the house?" Wei Wuxian doesn't want Xue Yang to see them.

"No, if the other Daozhang go then he will go as well."

"Then how about this? Make up a story saying that you want something from the market. This way that Daozhang will go with you and if that person want to go, then let him go. Then you come get us, we will wait out here."

"A-Qing understand," with that Qing went into the house. "Song Xiong, let's wait out here." Song Lan nodded his head.