Chapter 8

Lan Xichen waited and waited and waited, 'it look like he won't come, he only come when he want to tell us something.' "Shifu, it look like he won't come."

"What do you want Lan Xichen?" Lan Xichen look in front of him, instead of Wei Wuxian it was San Lang instead. "Who are you?" Asked Lan Xichen.

"The name is Hua Cheng, leader of the underworld."

'He Hua Cheng?' "Crimson Rain Sought Flower? Hua Cheng?" San Lang is surprise that Lan Xichen know him. "That's right. What do you want from Wei Wuxian?" San Lang asked as he folded his arm over his chest.

"I want to know, when will he let us all go?" Lan Xichen asked San Lang. "Hard to said, hard to said, you all have cause Wuxian so much pain. This is his way of getting back at you."

"Then let me ask you this, is my brother, Lan Wangji, is he with Wei Wuxian?"

"Lan Wangji? Why do you even care about him? You didn't even listen to your own brother about Wei Wuxian and now your asking about him? If you have listen to your brother then none of this would happen."

"So Wangji is with Wei Wuxian." San Lang can only nodded his head. "How is he doing?" Lan Xichen asked San Lang. "Wuxian knock him out, he is unconscious right now?"

"Unconscious? Why did Wei gongzi knock Wangji out?"

"To keep your brother from stopping Wuxian from what he is doing right now. He also want to keep Lan Wangji save as well. The only thing Wuxian won't let Lan Wangji do is...he won't let Lan Wangji return to Cloud Recesse."

"Wangji will never leave his clan!" Shouted a angry Lan Xichen. "It is not up to you to make  decision for him. Even if you are his big brother, you can't make decision for him."

San Lang word really really got to Lan Xichen, "are you saying that it is my fault that Wangji went with Wei gongzi?"

"No, what I am trying to said is, you should believe in your brother. Like how I believe in my didi Wei Wuxian. He never done anything wrong. I watch how the world turn against him? how the people who he grew up with betray him? How they all think Wuxian is a demonic and evil person just because he cultivate resentment energy."

"Then can you tell Wei gongzi to lift this from Cloud Recesse? We won't go after him or ask WeiWuxian to give up back Wangji."

"Why don't you ask Wuxian by yourself?"

"Then where is he?"

"He is torturing Jin Guangyao, Jin Guangshan and Su She right now?"

"Torturing them? How come?" Lan Xichen asked San Lang. "What do you think Zewu Jun? Why do you think Wei Wuxian is torturing them?"

"Are you saying that Wei gongzi is torturing them for what they did to him and the Wen clan?" 'It is true that Jin Guangyao, and Jin Guangshan is the one who have cause trouble for Wei gongzi but what about Su She? What did he do to him?'

"That is right. They deserve it."

"Then what about Su She? What did he do?"

"You want to know what Su She did? I will let you see." San Lang open up a mirror he show Lan Xichen what Su She have done so far. Lan Xichen watch as he see Jin Guangyao and Su She is talking to each other.

"Su She, since you hate Jin Zixun that much. Why don't you put a curse on him?"

"A curse? What kind of curse?"

"A curse that we can blame Wei Wuxian for it."

Lan Xichen gasp, "Blame it on Wei Wuxian? Then does that mean the two of them planned this from the start. It wasn't Wei Wuxian who cursed Jin Zixun, it was Su She. Then all of this started with them?"

San Lang show Lan Xichen the next scene:

"Qiongqi path?" Lan Xichen see Wei Wuxian is playing on his Chenqing, "Wen Ning isn't killing anyone. He only want Wen Ning to fight them." And then that is when Lan Xichen heard it, "A second flute sound?" He also see Wei Wuxian stop playing in his.

San Lang let Lan Xichen see who is playing the second flute, "Su She!" San Lang nodded his head. "Then what about what happen at Jinlintai?" Lan Xichen asked. San Lang also show Lan Xichen what happen at Jinlintai.

There he also hear the sound of guqin, "who is playing on the guqin?" San Lang show Lan Xichen who it is that is playing on the guqin, "Jin Guangyao! So it wasn't Wen Ning fault then, it was Jin Guangyao who was controlling him. How could they do this to Wei Wuxian? He never done anything wrong to them."

"That is why Wuxian is torturing them, that is why Wei Wuxian is taken his anger out on all of the clan. He won't stop until he get his revenge!"

"No one can stop him?"

"That's right. No one can stop him. He won't stop until all of them regret what they have done to him. I won't let anyone hurt my didi. As for you, Lan Xichen, why didn't you try to find the truth first before accusing my didi for something he didn't do!"

Lan Xichen couldn't said anything, everything San Lang said was right. "There is only one person who believe in my didi, is Lan Wangji. If I want to entrust my didi to someone...that person will be Lan Wangji."

San Lang can feel Wei wuxian is calling for him, "if you want to talk to Wuxian. I will let him know." After saying that San Lang disappear from there leaving a very shock Lan Xichen.

'I can't believe it. All this time it was the three of them. They went after someone who did nothing wrong to them. Why go so far just to get their hand on Wei Wuxian Yin Hufu? The question is, why do they even want it anyway?'