Chapter 26

A minute later Wen Yuan came back with a bag of medicine and bandage. "Shushu!" Wen Yuan went to take out medicine and bandage, "Zizhen, here, Jin Ling, help Song Shushu. I will help as much as I can."

San Lang help Xie Lian with his injury, "Papa San, will Xian Shushu, Wangji Shushu and Ning shushu be alright?" Zizhen asked as he help his father put the healing ointment on his dad Xie Lian injury.

"They will be fine, they will come find us. I am also worry about them," 'Didi, please be alright.'

"Shushu, I think we should let Xie Shushu and Xingchen Shushu rest up. I feel like we all should stay together," Jin Ling and Zizhen both nodded their head. "I will go ask the owner for more mattress." When Jin Ling is about to get up Zizhen said, "I'll go with you," with that the two walk out of the room as they went to talk to the owner.

About a minute later Jin Ling and Zizhen came back with two mattress and two blanket, "Papa, Shushu, we got the mattress and blanket." Zizhen and Jin Ling help move the table to the other side of the room.

"Okay let's lay out the mattress," wen Yuan help Zizhen and Jin Ling to lay out the mattress. Then they help San Lang and Song Lan to put Xiao Xingchen and Xie Lian down on the mattress.

"San Lang, I think we should take turn to stay awake. We need to keep a look out," Song Lan look at the three boys, "Zizhen, Jin Ling, Wen Yuan, you three should get some sleep. Did any of you get any sleep while waiting for us?" The three shake their head no.

"Then go get some sleep okay? We're are here now, no need to be afraid," with that Zizhen went over to San Lang, he lay his head on his papa leg. Feeling safe and sound Zizhen closed his eye and went into a peaceful sleep.

Jin Ling and Wen Yuan lean against Song Lan, knowing that their family is here, the two also fall into a peaceful sleep. "San Lang, why don't you get some rest? I will take the first watch."

"Okay," with that San Lang close his eye and went to sleep. 'This suppose to be a family trip for the three boys to enjoy, we didn't expect the Ouyang clan to ambush us.' "Ouyang clan, haven't they learn their lesson yet?" song Lan look over at Zizhen, then to San Lang.

'San Lang and Xie Lian will do anything to protect their son. I would do the same for Jin Ling and Wen Yuan.'

The forest

The next morning Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji and Wen Ning woke up, "Wen Ning, how are you feeling?" Wei Wuxian asked as he sat down next to him. "Still exhausted but we need to go find the other."

"I know but eat this first. Lan Zhan just came back with some fruit he found in the forest," Wei Wuxian handed two pair of apple for Wen Ning to eat.

"Wei Ying, Wen Ning, are you two ready to go?" The two nodded their head, they got the strength to get up. "Let's go find our family."

When the three enter into town they look here and there for the other. Wen Yuan and Jin Ling who is out looking for a doctor they end up seeing, "Xian gege! Rich gege! Ning shushu!"

The three look up ahead, "A-Ling! A-Yuan!" They meet half way, "Ning shushu! Qing Jie Qing Jie!"

"A-Yuan, calm down, take a breath, what about Qing?" Wen Ning asked with a concern expression on his face. "A-Ling and I, we are heading to go find a doctor."

"A doctor? What happen to Qing?" Wen Ning is now even more worried. "She pregnant Ning Shushu!"

"Pregnant?" Wen Ning smile at this, "Then where is she?" Jin Ling turn to look at Wen Yuan, "Yuan ge, why don't you take Wei Shushu, Lan Shushu and Ning shushu to where the other is at. I will go find the doctor."

Before Jin Ling can go Wei Wuxian took hold of Jin Ling shoulder, "Hold on a second A-Ling," Wei Wuxian turn to look at Wen Yuan and Wen Ning, "Wen Ning, go with A-Yuan. Lan Zhan and I will go with A-Ling to find a doctor, let's go Jin Ling," with that they split into two group, one went to the doctor while the other two went back to the inn.

"Hello is anyone in there! We need a doctor please!" Shouted Jin Ling. "How is everyone A-Ling?" Wei Wuxian asked while they wait for the doctor to come out.

"Xie Shushu and Xingchen shushu got hurt but we are able to buy some medicine, and we are able to tend to their injury. They are resting right now." Jin Ling turn to look at Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji, "I got worried about you two."

"We got worry about you all as well." Then doctor came out, he ask the three why are they looking for him. "My Jie Jie is pregnant, recently we were on a run from some people that were chasing us. She doesn't feel good right now, we were wondering can you come see how she is doing? Please doctor."

Wei Wuxian and Lan wangji couldn't help but smile at the way Jin Ling care about Qing very much, "I can only call Jiang Yanli - Shijie while A- Ling call A-Qing Jie Jie."

"A-Qing did take care the three of them after all. They have become more then sibling, they are family after all."

"Your right."

The doctor ask if he can come later since there is a patient he need to see, "of course, we are staying at this inn," Jin Ling wrote down the name of the inn that they are staying in. He said that he will come by later, "thank you."

"Qing!" In come Wen Ning.