13😐 |13+| |S|

Tuesday, 25th December
4:17pm

Darrell

"Then now that we're officially dating, can I... can I kiss you? I've been dying to know how you taste ever since the first day." Jax admitted as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

We had been taking things slow, as Jax respected my need for space to sort out my feelings about him and this new supernatural world we found ourselves in. Despite this, I knew deep down that I wanted to kiss him, to feel his lips on mine.

Looking into Jax's eyes, I felt my resolve waver and I knew I couldn't resist him anymore. I didn't want to resist him anymore. I leaned in, and our lips met.

The kiss was slow and gentle at first, but it quickly grew more passionate. I felt like I was melting into his embrace. The kiss was slow and gentle at first, but it quickly grew more passionate as Jax's tongue urged its way into my mouth.

I found myself responding eagerly, my arms wrapping around his waist as I pulled him closer to me. It was a kiss I had been waiting for, and I was eager to see where this new chapter in our relationship would take us.

As we kissed, I couldn't help but think that every inch of his mouth tasted just as divine as I had imagined it would, maybe even more so.  As the kiss continued, I felt Jax's legs start to weaken. I instinctively placed my leg in between his to steady him. Jax pressed his body closer to mine and began to grind his crotch onto my thigh, moaning softly into the kiss.

Just as things were getting intense, Shawn's voice broke the spell. "Ewwww, get a room!" he exclaimed, walking into my room.

Jax and I broke apart, flushed and breathless. "This is my room, dumbass," I retorted. "Ugh, what are you doing here anyway," I grumbled.

"Oh right, Tyler's gonna order some pizza and I wanted to find out what toppings you guys wanted but errr... looks like you guys are... busy."

I rolled my eyes. "Just order whatever."

I didn't have the time to continue my petty argument with Shawn because once he caught his breath, Jax immediately leaned in, trying to connect our lips once more. I moved to shut the door and before I could register what was happening, I was being pulled towards the bed by Jax.

He pushed me down so I was sitting on the edge before crawling on top of me in a straddling position. I might've been imagining it because my brain was still sort of hazy from all that kissing, but I swear the sweet smell of vanilla got stronger.

He reconnected his lips to mine once more and started grinding his crotch onto mine as the kiss soon turned desperate but I was too immersed in the pleasure to question the sudden spike in his horniness — I'm a healthy, adolescent young male, why on earth would I ever refuse when my boyfriend is making advances on me? Besides, horny Jax is hot. I mean, Jax is hot all the time, but right now he was especially sexy.

Jax rocked his hips against me, pressing his hard arousal firmly against my abdomen as he deepened our kiss. The sweet scent of vanilla intensified, overwhelming my senses so strongly I was sure I couldn't have imagined it.  Breathe Darrell.

The air was electric with sexual tension as Jax and I embraced, our bodies pressed together, his ass firmly on the erection confined in my pants. We were both hot and bothered, our desire for each other palpable. I hesitated for a moment before reaching up to touch Jax's chest, my hand trembling slightly.

1 had never done this with another boy before, and I wasn't sure how Jax would react. But I had seen it in a few of the rather questionable movies my sister watched, and it looked like it felt good.  We'd never done anything like this and i didn't know how far was too far but in that moment the only thing I could think about was pleasuring this man in front of me.