# 3

THE FACT THAT I AGREED ONTO WAITING FOR graham in the library concerns me. the second i told mandy i won't make it to hanging out with her and ben she freaked out, totally went crazy. i mean it's not the first time i missed something to do with them but it was never because of graham lansing and now it is and if i tell her that i probably have to tutor him almost everyday i think that would put her in a coma but she is also tutoring someone, i just don't understand why she didn't start yesterday or today or is she just waiting for a really long time because she believes liam is just an idiot? i wish i knew the answer to that.

i picked up my phone, texting andrew asking if their basketball practice was over but he didn't respond, ironic isn't it? it was 4:05, our session was supposed to start at 4:00. i was so close to giving up until i saw him walking towards me, sitting down at the table.

"you're five minutes late" i spoke harshly.

"that's it? not bad" he said proudly, sitting in the chair as he put one leg over the other.

"so you like love the ocean and keeping it clean huh?" he asked, pointing to my shirt and water bottle.

yes, what if i do like the ocean? what if i do like sea creatures? what if i want to keep the ocean clean? a girl has her priorities and he should know that by now because of all the girls he probably dated.

"that and saving it from everything that is happening to it and you should be too since if it's totally ruined you won't get to go to the beach" i said with a fake smile on my face, "but we are here for me to tutor you and teach you about psychology which mean i have looked at your syllabus and according to it . . ." i started to speak but there were just these sounds of a camera clicking which distracted me, making me look at the bookshelf next to us to see two girls taking pictures of graham.

"don't give me that look. that was just some game the freshman girls play where they take pictures of me" graham spoke with that smile of his, it's like he got girls with that smile. disgusting but not at the same time.

"that's extremely strange but as i was saying-" i said but i just kept getting interrupted. great isn't it? if you can't tell i'm being sarcastic. tutoring him is a nightmare so far ( i hope it ends soon ).

who makes a promposal in the middle of the library. the library is strictly for reading, studying and other things which keep some people in the world calm instead of them going crazy and yes i am one of those people.

"would you like to go and talk to your friends?" i asked graham politely, i may be nice to him but i sure want to hit him with a bat at the moment.

"oh no, i don't know them that's just quality content, people eat that stuff up" graham said, it's like i wasn't even there to tutor him, if he wanted to learn in this class he would but he is just playing around with it.

"as one of my friends would say 'these promposals are stupid' " i said as the blond haired boy frowned at me.

"do you agree with that friend?" he asked me, it really sounded like he was interested in the conversation.

"yes and no because i sometimes view them as a waste of them but it's sort of . . . a romantic thing to experience in your teen years" i said with empathy in me.

"this session isn't working is it?" he asked as he started to pack up his things.

"wait, we're going to the schools gym" i said as i also packed up my stuff and we went to the gym, getting out a basketball.

i threw the basketball at him as he gave me are you serious look and i nodded confirming that i was.

"you have a hard time focusing so lets put all that onto basketball because if it's something you take interest in and can focus on then maybe if we combine psych and basketball you'll focus?" i said unsurely.

"you sure this would work?" he asked me, he didn't seem so positive about this but i knew if we tried it will work.

"try and see" i said, "i'll be throwing some facts at you, things you learn in the class and after than we'll see if you remember them" i spoke as i started speaking, i wasn't sure if he was focus or not but we were still trying so maybe he was.

finally he finished playing as i also finished talking which meant it was his turn to repeat what i just said to him.

"ebbinghaus's forgetting curve says we forget 75% of things we learn in a day without relearning them" he said, shocking not just himself but also me, "you might be onto something, tay" he said throwing the basketball at me and then i threw it back at him.

and we kept trying this method for days and days until we got to his quiz. he tried to get me to play basketball with him but that's not my thing, i'm more of a volleyball girl ( just putting it out there ).

"tay, i got an 88 on my quiz!" graham spoke happily as we hugged in the halls, squealing.

"did graham lansing just hug you?" zenobia asked as we started walking again.

"girl that was not just a hug. he slid into your dms with his eyes, it is on" charles said surprised of what just happened.

"it is not like that!"  i said, chuckling with a smile on my face.

"girl, it should be, 'cause he is hot!" zenobia commented which made me roll my eyes, looking back at the star basketball player of the school.

he makes me smile and laugh whenever i tutor him, he's perfect. oh shit! i like graham lansing.