# 6

ME AND MANDY WERE RUNNING AROUND the store ben works at since she didn't get him anything and i needed to give him his present in the first place so why not be around mandy as she grabbed some things for him. she picked out some balloons and a drink for him which i found sweet. i usually went for making stuff for people, like flowers and cute cards even though my art skills are terrible and i draw like a little kid but sometimes some of my drawings end up looking great.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" me and mandy said loudly.

"you guys did not have to get me all these things" ben spoke as he was scanning the things mandy bought him.

"woah selfish. i am buying this for myself, thank you" she said sarcastically.

"mandy, you're getting soda with single-used plastic?" ben questioned mandy.

"okay, it's all for you" she said as he chuckled, "i'm sorry that i'm missing your birthday dinner tonight" she said as i gasped.

"YOU'RE ALSO NOT GOING?" i whisper shouted.

"yeah, wait, why are you not going?" mandy asked me as i ignored her question.

"shush this is not about me" mandy said quickly, "need anything else?"

"all i need is a columbia university letter and a harvard letter to get my two best friends back" he said as me and mandy looked at each other.

"i think you'll get both of them soon, very soon i believe" i spoke as we hugged ben.

the whole entire time we were all joking around on how ben has a 'game' aka doing his whole birthday dinner with the latoya reynolds which made all three of us really happy like really happy for ben. something better happen between them or i am going to riot.

{ 🪩💐💋 }

I WAS SPINNING AROUND IN FRONT OF a mirror which is placed in my room. i could admit to admiring myself in the mirror and honestly, i would admit to that. i looked beautiful, for the first time i looked at myself in the mirror and thought to myself 'wow i look amazing'. my dress was sparkly, it made me looked like a disco ball which made the room shine and when it wasn't shining it was just there, a mirror ball ( good day to love taylor swift, isn't it? ). i was holding a small sparkly handbag which matched with my dress and i could even put my phone in it. i smiled to myself as andrew burst into my room, shutting the door behind himself.