# 5

TUTORING GRAHAM HAS KEPT ME EXTREMELY BUSY AND made me forget that i even have friends which honestly makes me sad which is why i am clearing out my schedule for today to hang out with ben and mandy for today which is perfect since it's friday or should i say fri-yay? get it? 'cause it's the last day of the week for school so it's saturday next. i really miss hanging out with ben and mandy A LOT. when i was tutoring other people before graham i wasn't as this busy or this distracted but now i am, it's just so different when i'm around him than when i'm around other people.

ben and mandy were talking to each other since they always get let out early unlike me since almost every class i'm doing is ap which is stressful and annoying but somehow i am managing. i ran up to ben and mandy, putting my arms around both of them ( mandys shoulders & bens waist and i blame how tall ben is ).

"whos ready for some fun?" i asked as ben cheered happily while mandy made a weird face.

"i can't today" she said as i moved my arms off of both of them, stopping myself from walking.

"why? the second i can you can't? i cleared my schedule for this day specifically" i said, clearly sounding upset.

"i have to go with tay on this one and mandy at least she responds to her texts" ben spoke as we all slowly started walking to his car.

"i'm tutoring liam today and i promised him i'd explain everything there is that he's learning" she said as we all stood in front of his car.

"tommorow? i promise" mandy said as me and ben shrugged.

"you better keep that promise and . . . i call SHOTGUN!" i shout as mandy groans since it meant she had to sit in the back.

"you better keep that promise or taylor would kill you" ben whispered to mandy as she nodded.

randomly mandy wanted to be dropped off at liams house. i found it strange how she just didn't want us to drop her off at her place but i also haven't gotten into the same car as them in a really long time so this was probably normal.

"movie and then waffle house?" i asked ben as he smiled at me.

"like always" he said to me.

the whole car ride i looked out the window and i may or may not have almost fallen asleep. i was standing next to ben as he held our tickets, a huge smile was on his face, he's such a golden retriever. i was surprised to see latoya there since me and ben were aware that there was some party going on.

"isn't that your girlfriend over there?" i said as i pointed towards latoya who spotted us.

"holy shit! did she see us?" ben said as he turned around.

"yup and she's coming here" i said as i spun him around to meet face to face with latoya.

"latoya what are you doing here?" ben said as he stumbled upon his words, making me hit my head with my palm.

"watching the movie, you know i'm not fully the popular party girl, right?" latoya said as i looked at ben with a grin on my face, the one i give him when i have an idea.