ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

ᅳCᅳᅳHᅳᅳOᅳᅳIᅳ ᅳSᅳᅳAᅳᅳNᅳ

The snow fell softly outside my window, adding to the calm and tranquil atmosphere of my writing space. I couldn't remember the last time I had written a novel without taking a break, but this time was different. The words flowed effortlessly, and the story was coming together with surprising ease. It was amazing to me how many people read and enjoyed my novels, and how quickly my last two pieces had sold.

As I continue to type away at my keyboard, the sound of the snowfall outside lulls me into a peaceful state of mind. It's a rare moment of calm in my otherwise hectic life as a successful author with deadlines always looming.

But as I type out the words of my latest novel, I can't help but feel a sense of contentment wash over me. There's something about this story that just feels different from my past works. It's more raw, more personal.

As I continue to write, my mind wanders back to the memories of my anonymous lover. I remember the first time we met, the sparks that flew between us and the chemistry that was undeniable. We had an instant connection and we both knew that we wanted more than just a one-time encounter.

Our relationship was passionate, intense and full of adventure. We explored each other's bodies and our deepest desires, always pushing the boundaries and discovering new pleasures.

But as time passed, things changed and we grew apart. The pain of losing him was unbearable and I found myself searching for that same passion and connection in others, but nothing could ever compare to what we had.

That's when I realized that I needed an outlet for my emotions and desires, and that's when I started writing. Writing about my experiences with him, and the fantasies that we shared, helped me to process my emotions and heal from the heartache.

My novels became a way for me to share my experiences with others, to connect with those who have gone through similar struggles, and to inspire those who are still searching for their own passion and connection.

As the snow continues to fall outside, I am grateful for the journey that has led me here, and I am excited for what the future holds. I know that my words have the power to make a difference, and I am ready to share my story with the world.

I look out of the window, feeling the soft snowflakes brush against the glass. Leaning back in my seat, I run my fingers through my hair before setting my glasses down on the desk. The maid knocks on the door and steps inside with a respectful bow, placing my coffee onto the desk beside my laptop. I give her a nod of thanks before turning my attention back to my work.

My finger hovers over the button as I contemplate opening my laptop to check my messages. As an erotic novel writer, I receive a lot of feedback from my readers, both positive and negative. But today, I feel like the positive feedback will outweigh any negativity. I sit closer to the desk and begin scrolling through the messages of my fellow readers, and my heart swells with joy. They motivate me to write, and I know they will be excited for my next project.

Park Seong Hwa smiles at me, "You're so dedicated to your work, but you need to take a break and live a little. Maybe go out and meet someone."

"I know, I know," I reply, "But it's easier said than done. It's not like I can just go out and find someone."

"Why not?" he asks with a grin, "You're a successful author, good-looking, and charming. You'll find someone in no time."

I roll my eyes but can't help the smile that tugs at my lips. Park Seong Hwa always knows how to make me feel better.

"We will see, Eat," I said, pointing my chopstick at him. He rolled his eyes playfully, and we settled into a comfortable silence, enjoying our meal. The sound of another knock interrupted our moment, and I sighed, setting down my chopsticks.

The maid stepped inside, followed by my publishing agent. Park Seong excused himself and closed the door behind him, leaving me alone with the agent. She sat down with a gentle smile, her eyes scanning the room before settling on me.

" In a week's time, we have a book signing event, your readers are excited to meet you." She said calmly, and I couldn't help but feel a wave of excitement.

I feel my heart race with excitement as I scan through the papers the publisher has given me. It's been a dream of mine to meet my readers and connect with them, to hear their thoughts and feedback on my work.

As I continue reading, the publisher sips on her coffee, patiently waiting for my response. Finally, I look up with a smile.

"I'm thrilled for the book signing," I say eagerly. "I can't wait to meet everyone."

The publisher nods in agreement. "It's going to be a great opportunity for you to connect with your readers and promote your work."

I nod, feeling a sense of nervousness and excitement. The book signing will be a chance for me to step out of my comfort zone and share my writing with the world.

As the publisher leaves, I take a deep breath and turn back to my laptop. It's time to finish this book and give my readers something they'll love.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

First chapter, shorter <3
Hope you'll enjoy it