ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

ᅳCᅳᅳHᅳᅳOᅳᅳIᅳ ᅳSᅳᅳAᅳᅳNᅳ

The next day, I woke up to an empty bed. I blinked my eyes open and shielded them from the sun, looking around to see that Wooyoung wasn't lying beside me. I fell back with a happy sigh and decided to get up and start my day, curious to see what he was doing.

I put on a robe and quietly stepped out of the room, not seeing Wooyoung anywhere which was weird. I walked to the kitchen to grab some coffee and heard muffled voices coming from another room, which I assumed was his office.

As I got closer, I could make out the conversation. Wooyoung's agent was talking to him in a stern tone, "You think it's a good idea to continue this relationship after all the hate you've received? I'm your agent, and I want you to leave Choi San. It's for your own good unless we have to rescue you again from fucking killing yourself."

I felt my hands shaking as I made my way back to the bedroom, my mind racing with worry and concern for Wooyoung. I sat down on the bed, trying to gather my thoughts and figure out what to do next. Should I confront him about what I overheard or should I wait for him to come to me?

I quickly grabbed a jacket and a note pad, scribbling a message for Wooyoung before stepping out of the house. As I walked down the street, my mind raced with thoughts about what I had overheard. I couldn't believe that his agent would be so callous about his mental health.

As I scrolled through Wooyoung's Instagram, I heard someone calling my name. I turned around to see Wooyoung running towards me, his breaths coming out in pants.

"What's going on? Where are you going?" he asked, sounding panicked.

"I just need some fresh air," I replied, trying to keep my voice steady. "I'll be back in a second, I promise."

"Are you okay, San?" he whispered, his eyes full of concern.

I nodded quickly and leaned in to kiss him before walking away, needing some time alone to process everything that had happened.

As I walked down the street, I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by everything that had just transpired. Wooyoung's argument with his agent had left me shaken, and I couldn't stop thinking about the toll that the hate had taken on him.

I found myself in a nearby park, sitting on a bench and staring blankly ahead. It was a beautiful day outside, but I couldn't appreciate it. My thoughts were consumed by Wooyoung and the situation he was in.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm my racing thoughts. Maybe some fresh air would do me good. I got up from the bench and started to walk around the park, taking in the sights and sounds around me. I saw children playing, dogs running around, and couples sitting together on the grass.

As I walked, my mind started to clear, and I began to focus on what I could do to help Wooyoung. I knew I couldn't take away the hate and negativity that he was receiving, but I could be there for him, offer support and love, and help him through these tough times.

I walked back towards the house, taking a few deep breaths to calm myself down as I approached the building. As I stepped inside and opened the apartment door.

I found Wooyoung sitting with his glasses on, reading my book. I closed the door behind me, pulling him out of his trance as he stood up from the chair by the window.