ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

ᅳWᅳᅳOᅳᅳOᅳᅳYᅳᅳOᅳᅳUᅳᅳNᅳᅳGᅳ

{ 𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑮𝑬𝑹 𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮- 𝑬𝑿𝑷𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑺}

I was sitting in front of the window, staring out blankly with an emotionless look on my face. I had no energy to engage in any type of conversation, even ignoring Choi San after Yunho honestly told me about their kiss. I felt angry, sad, and betrayed by Yunho because he was supposed to be my friend.

Lost in my thoughts, I sat there quietly, contemplating what to do next, but my mind was in disarray. When the door opened, I saw Jong-Ho and my agent step inside, but I couldn't bring myself to look up or acknowledge them.

My agent approached me slowly and sat beside me, putting a hand on my back. I flinched, not used to physical touch, but didn't say anything. She looked at me with concern, knowing that something was wrong.

Jong-Ho stood in the corner, unsure of what to say or do, and I could sense his discomfort. I didn't blame him, though. I was in a difficult place emotionally, and I didn't know how to navigate it.

The silence in the room was deafening, and I could feel the weight of their concern and worry. But I didn't have the energy to deal with it. I just wanted to be left alone to sort through my thoughts and feelings.

"We have some jobs scheduled," my agent said calmly.

"I'm not doing it, cancel my contract. I'm going back to America in a few days," I replied coldly.

She took a deep breath, stepping back, and I got up from the chair, walking towards my bedroom without saying another word. I needed time to sort out my emotions and figure out what to do next.

Jong-Ho followed me into the room, leaving my agent standing there in shock. I could hear her whispering frantically into her phone, probably trying to salvage the situation.

As I entered my room, I slumped down onto the bed, feeling exhausted and defeated. Jong-Ho sat down beside me, placing a gentle hand on my back.

"Listen, I know you're hurt, but running away won't solve anything," Jong-Ho says, his voice calm and soothing.

I let out a frustrated sigh, feeling the weight of the world on my shoulders. "I'm not running, I have to go back there for a few weeks. I'll be back, surely," I answer casually, trying to mask my inner turmoil.

Jong-Ho frowns at my response and speaks in a whisper. "Woonie, have you even tried seeing San's side of the story? We both know Yunho."

I clench my fists, feeling anger boiling inside me. "Don't bring that name up," I mutter, sitting up on the bed and facing Jong-Ho.

He looks at me with concern, his eyes searching for any sign of vulnerability. "I'm just worried about you. You can't keep avoiding this forever," he says softly.

I let out a defeated sigh, realizing that he's right. I need to face my problems head-on and stop running away. "I know," I whisper, feeling tears welling up in my eyes. "But it's just so hard."

Jong-Ho puts his hand on my shoulder, offering me comfort. "I know it is, but I'm here for you. And so is San, if you're willing to give him a chance," he says reassuringly.