ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

ᅳWᅳᅳOᅳᅳOᅳᅳYᅳᅳOᅳᅳUᅳᅳNᅳᅳGᅳ

{ 𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑮𝑬𝑹 𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮- 𝑬𝑿𝑷𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑺}

The moment I step out of the building after another long day of photoshoots and campaigns, I take a deep breath of fresh air and look around the bustling city with a sense of contentment. Despite the long hours, I feel a sense of satisfaction knowing that I have created beautiful art with my photography.

As I walk through the streets, I take in the sights and sounds around me, feeling grateful for the warm weather and gentle breeze that makes the evening more pleasant. I keep my phone in my hand, scrolling through my social media feeds and messages from friends, enjoying the moment of solitude before heading home.

As I walk, I take deep breaths, trying to calm my racing thoughts. It's been difficult to balance my personal and professional life lately, and the tension between Yunho and me only adds to the stress.

But as I continue to walk, I remind myself that I can't keep avoiding him forever. We need to talk and sort things out, no matter how difficult it may be.

I stop at a nearby park, taking a seat on a bench to enjoy my coffee and the view. The lush greenery and the sound of birds chirping help ease my mind, even just for a little bit.

I decided to walk back home, sipping my coffee while my phone buzzed repeatedly in my pocket. I declined the calls, feeling too tired to deal with anyone right now.

As I approached the building, I opened the door and stepped inside, feeling a wave of relief wash over me. I threw my bag down and placed my phone on the table, wanting some peace and quiet for a moment.

Cooking always made me feel better, so I walked into the kitchen and lit some candles around the room, putting on some soft music to set the mood. I couldn't let anything ruin this moment of relaxation.

I start prepping ingredients for a simple pasta dish as the aroma of the garlic and onions sizzling in the pan fills the room. It's soothing to be in the kitchen, where everything has its place and the routine is comforting.

As I stir the sauce and add a pinch of salt, my mind drifts to the events of the day. The encounter with Yunho and Choi San at the coffee shop brought up memories and emotions that I thought I had buried deep down. But now they're resurfacing, and I can't ignore them any longer.

I try to distract myself by humming along to the music and focusing on the task at hand. The pasta water boils and I add the noodles, watching them swirl around in the pot. The sauce simmers on low heat, filling the room with a rich aroma.

My doorbell rings, and I groan as I check before buzzing Choi San in. I walk back into the kitchen, still plating the food, when my phone buzzes with a message from Yunho.

I debate whether or not to open it, but ultimately give in and read the message. It's a long, heartfelt apology, and despite my anger towards him, my heart aches at the sincerity in his words. I quickly type out a response, telling him that I need time to think and figure out my feelings.

I knew very well that his feelings for Choi San won't disappear and I'm not angry, I understand him. What do I do when I'm between two people who despite it all mean everything to me.