ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

ᅳCᅳᅳHᅳᅳOᅳᅳIᅳ ᅳSᅳᅳAᅳᅳNᅳ

{ 𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑮𝑬𝑹 𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮- 𝑬𝑿𝑷𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑺}

I watched him handcuffed and a smile formed on my lips while my hand traveled up his thigh to his hardness. I took some lube and poured it all over his cock before letting my hand wrap around it. He moaned and strained against the handcuffs, and I leaned in to kiss him.

As I kissed him, I began to stroke him harder, feeling him grow even harder in my hand. His moans grew louder, and I could feel him getting closer to the edge. But just as he was about to come, I stopped and pulled away, leaving him hanging on the edge.

"Please," he begged, his eyes wild with desire.

I undressed myself slowly, taking my time as he watched with anticipation, restrained by the handcuffs. I pulled him down into a laying position and crawled onto the bed, hovering over him.

"I will keep bringing you to the edge until you can't take it, for last time's performance," I smirked softly.

He gasped and bucked his hips in need, gripping the handcuffs tightly. I sank onto him, moving very slowly, sinking deeper and deeper, throwing my head back as I rode him, rotating my hips lightly. He growled and clenched his fists.

"Let me, please..." He begged and whimpered softly, his breath ragged.

I leaned down and captured his lips with mine, kissing him deeply while still moving slowly on top of him. His hips continued to buck in desperation and I increased the pace, riding him harder and faster, driving him closer to the edge.

His moans grew louder and more frequent as I continued to tease him, bringing him to the brink but not allowing him to release. I could feel his body trembling with need and desire, and it only spurred me on.

As I released his hand from the handcuffs, he grabbed my hips and pushed me onto the bed, sinking deep into me with one powerful thrust. He let out a low groan of pleasure, and I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him closer.

His hands roamed my body, and I gasped at the intensity of his touch. With each thrust, my body arched in ecstasy, and he held me tightly, digging his fingers into my skin.

We moved together in a wild rhythm, lost in the pleasure of each other's bodies. I placed my hand on the headboard, my eyes rolling back in pleasure as he slammed into me with a soft growl.

Time seemed to stand still as we lost ourselves in the heat of the moment, our bodies merging into one.

I gasped as Wooyoung's tongue slipped into my mouth, kissing me senselessly.

He wrapped his arm around me, lifting me onto his lap, his hands on my hips as I started moving slowly, enjoying the feeling of him deep inside me. I threw my head back, gasping in pleasure.

"San, come for me," Wooyoung whispered softly, stroking me slowly with precise movements of his hand.

My body trembled on top of his, and I cried out his name as I reached my peak.

Wooyoung followed shortly after, collapsing onto the bed beside me, both of us panting heavily.

As we lay there, basking in the afterglow, I felt a deep sense of love and connection between us. It was like we were in our own little bubble, away from the world and all its problems.