ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ

ᅳWᅳᅳOᅳᅳOᅳᅳYᅳᅳOᅳᅳUᅳᅳNᅳᅳGᅳ

{ 𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑮𝑬𝑹 𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮- 𝑬𝑿𝑷𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑺}

I watched him lying there, his chest rising and falling with each breath as I trailed my finger up his leg. He gasped softly at my touch, clearly wanting me to take control. I was more than happy to oblige. I picked up the whip, feeling its weight in my hand, and I slowly ran it down his neck. He moaned in response, his body already responding to the sensations.

I continued to tease him with the whip, running it over his chest and down his stomach, enjoying the way he squirmed and gasped beneath me. I could feel my own desire building, the power and control I had over him making me feel alive with lust.

I leaned in, my lips hovering over his ear as I whispered, "You're mine. All mine." And with that, I struck him lightly with the whip, causing him to arch his back in pleasure.

"I'm all yours. That feels so good," he gasped, trembling with pleasure.

I warned him, "When it's too much, tell me. Don't push yourself." He nodded softly, and I struck him once more, but gently, eliciting another moan from him.

I could see the pleasure written all over his face, and it only made me want to give him more. I trailed the whip down his chest, over his abs, and stopped just before his groin. He squirmed, anticipating what was to come.

I leaned in and whispered in his ear, "You're so beautiful like this. So vulnerable and trusting."

I saw him shiver at my words, and I knew that he was completely under my control. I flicked the whip against his skin, and he moaned loudly, arching his back.

"More, please," he begged, and I obliged, striking him again and again, building up the intensity with each hit.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked calmly as I grabbed a small bottle of scented body oil from the warmer, checked the warmth, and began pouring it over his chest.

He shook his head and gasped at the sensation of the warm oil against his skin. I spread the oil all over his chest and stomach, my hands gliding smoothly over his body. He moaned softly, arching his back and pressing his hips up into my touch.

I couldn't help but smile at his reaction. It was clear that he was enjoying the sensation, and I was enjoying being the one to provide it. My hands continued to glide over his skin, moving down towards his thighs.

I applied more pressure, massaging his muscles and feeling him relax under my touch. His breathing became deeper and more ragged, his body responding to my every move.

I leaned down and whispered in his ear, "You like this, don't you?" He moaned in response, and I continued to work my hands over his body, teasing and tantalizing him with each touch.

As I moved lower, I could feel his excitement growing. He was fully aroused now, and I knew that he was eager for more. I decided to give him what he wanted, and reached for the oil once again.

Pouring a generous amount of oil onto my hands, I slowly stroked his length, relishing in the way he groaned and writhed beneath my touch. I took my time, exploring every inch of him with my hands, teasing and caressing him until he was practically begging for release.