ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

ᅳWᅳᅳOᅳᅳOᅳᅳYᅳᅳOᅳᅳUᅳᅳNᅳᅳGᅳ

{ 𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑮𝑬𝑹 𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮- 𝑬𝑿𝑷𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑺}

Two days ago, I went to Choi San's book signing, and I have never felt so happy in my life. He was just as I had imagined him to be: charming, sweet, and absolutely gorgeous. His voice was a mix of mystery and passion, and I found myself wishing that he could read his book to me himself.

There was something about him that attracted me, and I couldn't help but think back to Jong-Ho's words about Choi San's handsomeness. I had initially dismissed it as mere exaggeration, but now, seeing him in person, I couldn't deny the truth in his words.

As I sit on the ground in front of the camera, lost in my own thoughts, the makeup artist fixes my makeup. My mind drifts to him - the mysterious and alluring Choi San whose books have consumed my thoughts.

I feel like I'm going crazy, but at the same time, I can't help feeling like there's a chance we could meet again unexpectedly. His soft whispers still echo in my mind, and I can't shake the feeling that we're somehow connected.

The makeup artist steps away, and I let the photographer take shots as I pose. Being back in Korea feels surreal, and the fact that I'll soon be on a billboard here is a big achievement for me. It's something I've always dreamed of - being seen, being recognized. And now, it's finally happening.

As someone who's well-known in America, Korea is a new territory for me. But despite the nerves that come with stepping into the unknown, I can't help feeling excited to see where this journey takes me.

When the shoot is over, the photographer calls me over with a smile as we look through the photos. He points to the middle one with a satisfied look, and I nod my approval.

As he prints out the photos, I head over to the mirror to take off the heavy layers of makeup. It feels like cement on my skin, and I can't wait to let my skin breathe again.

When I step out of the room, the photographer passes me the folder with all the photos, and I scan through them proudly. Each image captures a different side of me, some serious, some playful, some sultry, and some sweet. It's a reminder of how versatile I can be as a model, and it fills me with a sense of pride.

"We will use the one with the orange dark colour jacket. It will be perfect for it," the photographer says calmly, pointing to a specific image. I nod excitedly, already imagining how the photo will look on a billboard in the heart of Seoul.

We exchange goodbyes, and I step out with my bag over my shoulder into the cold winter breeze. I wrap the long coat around myself, feeling the warmth seep into my skin, as I walk across the street to my favourite café since I moved here.

The streets are busy with couples rushing from work and their dates, making it hard for me to squeeze through them. But the energy of the bustling city fills me with a sense of excitement, and I can't help but smile.

Finally, I step inside the café, rubbing my hands together for warmth, and order a hot black coffee. As I wait for my order, I flip through the photos again, feeling a sense of accomplishment wash over me.

management sends me a message about the photos, and I can't help but feel a sense of satisfaction knowing that they're excited about putting them out.