ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx

ᅳCᅳᅳHᅳᅳOᅳᅳIᅳ ᅳSᅳᅳAᅳᅳNᅳ

As I groggily slip into my tracksuit and shuffle into the kitchen, my body still feeling the remnants of a good night's sleep, I'm overcome with a craving for a steaming cup of coffee to jumpstart my day. I can already taste the bitter, robust flavor on my tongue as I fill the kettle with water and scoop some fresh grounds into my French press.

Once my coffee is ready, I make my way to the living room and settle into my favorite armchair, nestled by the window. I take a sip and let out a contented sigh as the warm liquid washes over my taste buds, sending a jolt of caffeine coursing through my veins.

As I gaze out at the world beyond the glass, I'm captivated by the serene beauty of the snowfall. The white flakes seem to dance and twirl through the air, creating a magical atmosphere that feels almost otherworldly.

I'm grateful for this moment of peace before the hustle and bustle of the day takes hold. It's as if the world outside is whispering, "Slow down, take a breath, and enjoy the moment." And for once, I'm happy to oblige.

As an author of erotic novels, being single had never bothered me. But when I finished writing my latest book, I felt an unexpected sense of peace.

Although a part of me still craved for something more, someone to share my life with. I yearned for the sensation of losing myself in someone's touch, and becoming one with them, like two pieces of a puzzle coming together.

As I scrolled through my phone to check messages from my readers, an anonymous stranger's account caught my attention.

The sight of his beautiful smile made my heart skip a beat, and I eagerly clicked on his profile to learn more.

I discovered that his name was Wooyoung, and he was a Korean reader living in America. As I looked through photos of him, his siblings, and his friends, a smile spread across my face.

From what I could see, he appeared to be a model. As I gazed out of the window lost in thought, Park Seong Hwa and Jong-Ho entered my apartment. I greeted them and stood up, but they motioned for me to sit back down and handed me a cup of coffee.

After exchanging pleasantries, Seong looked at Jong-Ho, and then turned to me. "We might have someone to set you up on a date with," he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my coffee.

"That's not happening. I need to feel a connection with someone, I don't want a random person invading my personal space," I muttered, my irritation showing. They both rolled their eyes at my response.

"Is he always this stubborn?" Jong-Ho asked Seong, who simply nodded in agreement. I couldn't help but kick them both lightly and mutter, "I'm right here, you assholes," fighting back a smile.

"I don't want just anyone invading my personal space," I explained to my friends, Park Seong Hwa and Jong-Ho. "I want to feel a spark with someone, that rush of butterflies that tells me this is it."

I thought back to Wooyoung, the stranger whose profile had caught my eye. His photos had made my heart skip a beat, and his beautiful smile had warmed my heart. I yearned for the chance to experience that kind of connection with someone.

"I prefer meeting people in person, at random times when I least expect it," I continued. "I want to feel that magic that comes from an unexpected encounter."