Tatum R. - I Kissed A Girl (And I Liked It)

A/N:

I Kissed A Girl - By Katy Perry

Fem OC x Tatum Riley

Fluff

_________

Y/N POV:

I stared at my ceiling, waiting for my alarm clock to ring. I've wanted to see Tatum all week, but she was with Stu.

I'm not saying I hate Stu, but I'm also not saying I don't. I know he's dating Tatum, but he knows I like her, and he purposely kisses her and whispers dirty stuff in her ear to make me jealous.

*BEEP, BEEP BEEP!*

Finally.

I jump out of bed and quickly get dressed. A red skirt with a black sweater. Tatum will definitely like this. I run into the bathroom and do my hair, and brush my teeth.

Tatum's usually always early, so I wanna be there early, too. I'm gonna invite her over after school and try to make a move on her. Let's hope it works out.

"Bye, mom! I'm taking my bike to school!" I yell as I run out the front door.

I grab my bike from off the front yard and start to bike to school. I speed up, trying to get there before Stu.

I finally get to school and throw my bike on the grass in the front. I see Tatum sitting on a bench.

My face lights up as I run over to her.

"Tatum!" I smile and wave.

She looks up from her book, smiles, and waves.

I sit next to her as I peek at her book.

"What're you reading?"

"A mystery book. It's really good."

"Mhm."

"Looks like you and I are the first ones here." She points out.

I stare at her eyes. They're so beautiful. Tatum, in general, is just so beautiful.

"Hey, uhm, are you free after school?"

"Yeah, I am."

"Wanna hang out at my house, then?"

"Sure! We haven't hung out since last Monday. It's been so long."

"Yeah, it's been long." I laugh.

I look up to see Stu walking up to us.

"Babe!" He yells for Tatum.

She smiles as she waves at him.

He finally gets to us and sits right on the middle of me and Tatum. Jerk.

He looks at me with that stupid smirk on his face. He knows what he's doing.

Him and Tatum kiss for a while, and I can feel him kicking me under the bench.

"I missed you." He says.

"We saw each other yesterday, babe."

"I know, but it felt like decades!" He laughs.

She giggles as she kisses his cheek.

"Also, can we hang after school? I want to spend more time with my girlfriend."

"Sorry, I'm already hanging out with Y/n after school. Maybe tomorrow?"

His face drops, but he still forces a smile.

"Sure." He says through his smile.

Tatum bends down to put something in her backpack. That's when Stu looks at me with anger in his eyes.