Ethan L. - 505

Fem!oc x Ethan Landry

A/N:

HELPP I DIDN'T REALIZE HOW LONG THIS WAS😭

Anyway, enjoy the angst🤭

.

"Stop and wait a sec, when you look at me like that, my darling, what did you expect?"

.

"I'm going back to 505. If it's a seven hour flight or a fourty-five minute drive."

.

Summary:

You and Ethan have been dating for 4 months, and now you're in the shrine with Sam and Tara. Wayne turned out to be Ghostface.. and so has your boyfriend Ethan.

_______________

Y/n POV:

"Great job." Wayne says, lowering his gun from just shooting Kirby.

Sam, Tara, and I are left wide-eyed as we look at Mr. Bailey and the 2 Ghostfaces on each side of him.

"Both of you." He smiles.

"You?" I ask, still wide-eyed.

"Ah, of course it was me."

"Frankly, I expected more from you after what you did to us." He says through grit teeth.

"What do you mean 'us'?" Tara asks.

The Ghostface on his right side pulls down his hood, then takes off the mask.

"Ethan.." I whisper, tears forming in my eyes.

He looks at us, smiling as he breathes hard.

"Tada." Wayne chuckles.

"Mindy was right." He begins.

"It was easy to juke the roommate lottery. I mean, all I had to do to meet you was room with a conceded, condescending alpha, literally named Chad!" He explains, smiling.

I look at him, betrayed, clearly shown on my face.

"Fuck, it felt good to kill him!" He laughs.

He smiles as he holds up the mask.

"This was your grandmother's, Sam." He says, tapping his knife on the old, withered mask.

"Nancy Loomis?"

"Really runs in the fucking family, doesn't it?" He groans, lowering the mask.

"Speaking of family.."

"Wait for it!" Wayne smiles, excited for something.

"My name is not Ethan Landry!" He laughs.

"Is it, dad?" Ethan asks, looking over at his.. father?

Wayne laughs as Ethan smiles, proud of himself.

"Dad?" Tara and I say in unison.

"Wait, if it's you two. That's just leaves... Mindy?" Sam tilts her head as she looks over at the other masked killer.

His mask is more old and withered. It might be Billy's or Stu's.

They tilt their head.

We all stand in silence. I watch as Ethan looks over at the person, smiling.

They grasp their mask and pull it over their head, bringing the hood down with it.

Quinn reveals herself as she slightly shakes her head, bringing her hair down in front of her.